Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

Want to send a massive shoutout of appreciation to the player of Ariela, the Rancho grocery store checkout girl. I don't know who you are, but as someone playing a normal civilian in Rancho, I have nothing other than love for people breathing life into the neighborhood with the little things.

• Thanks 1
On 11/30/2020 at 4:53 AM, Jesu1 said:

@Pillsbury @Officerbattle @Sidewinder @Mediva @Selena @goddessoflife @Cycool100 @Wally @Frezemis @GageB @ThatMuricanGuy @Charlesvito @Mishka @Codac  @Dom.@Cacksii @Rei @ChromaticDeath @Onson @xanx @Bauer @cryybabyycryy @Sobo @Yass @Akaya @Cheeezy

All are fantastic roleplayers, all from other communities I was apart of, moving onto GTAW, or GTAW roleplayers that I came across and roleplayed with when I first joined GTAW to now, either way all of the above are still top tier roleplayers who helped make and continue to make my roleplay experience great. Definitely deserve this mention/shoutout. (And if I missed someone, which trust me, I most likely did cause there's too many, my apologies!)

Only now just seeing this tag, but aye man. You're one heck of a RP'er yourself. Miss interacting with your chars. :D

• Thanks 1

I just want to give a shout out to everyone in the LSSD, the deputies, the handlers and leadership. You guys made roleplaying with LEOs a lot of fun for my character recently and you guys don't realize how refreshing it is to see a legal faction that isn't focused on fucking people over 24/7 but instead focuses on roleplaying like it was intended.

I hope the faction grows and attracts more people, my encounters with your members have always been positive, even in situations where my character, simply put, /fucked up/ and there wasn't really reason to be joyful about it.

• Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic