Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

@Pillsbury @Officerbattle @Sidewinder @Mediva @Selena @goddessoflife @Cycool100 @Wally @Frezemis @GageB @ThatMuricanGuy @Charlesvito @Mishka @Codac  @Dom.@Cacksii @Rei @ChromaticDeath @Onson @xanx @Bauer @cryybabyycryy @Sobo @Yass @Akaya @Cheeezy

All are fantastic roleplayers, all from other communities I was apart of, moving onto GTAW, or GTAW roleplayers that I came across and roleplayed with when I first joined GTAW to now, either way all of the above are still top tier roleplayers who helped make and continue to make my roleplay experience great. Definitely deserve this mention/shoutout. (And if I missed someone, which trust me, I most likely did cause there's too many, my apologies!)

• Upvote 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Jesu1 said:

@Pillsbury @Officerbattle @Sidewinder @Mediva @Selena @goddessoflife @Cycool100 @Wally @Frezemis @GageB @ThatMuricanGuy @Charlesvito @Mishka @Codac  @Dom.@Cacksii @Rei @ChromaticDeath @Onson @xanx @Bauer @cryybabyycryy @Sobo @Yass @Akaya @Cheeezy

All are fantastic roleplayers, all from other communities I was apart of, moving onto GTAW, or GTAW roleplayers that I came across and roleplayed with when I first joined GTAW to now, either way all of the above are still top tier roleplayers who helped make and continue to make my roleplay experience great. Definitely deserve this mention/shoutout. (And if I missed someone, which trust me, I most likely did cause there's too many, my apologies!)

big up bro

• Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic