Staff Appreciation Topic

I’ve recently rejoined the server after being out of action for over a year and I have had some absolutely excellent support from @Fenris since rejoining. I have absolutely brain farted my first hour or so back on but with constant support from Fenris I’m slowly getting back into enjoying the server once again and can’t thank him enough for the support he’s provided. High vouch for Rico, keep up the fantastic work, you’ll go far homie!

• Thanks 1

I want to thank all the admins and players for the good community that they builded. @Nervous the owner of this, got a lot of things to do to make the server better and still has time to reply your messages on forum or discord. This goes for @Shanks and @Pillsbury for answering me. One goes for @Zani that showed me support into my character story, without his support i would be not motivated to post more, not only by him but from players / donators too. Im not mentioning the other guys but i want to thank them all. Im delighted that im spending time in this good community server. Thank you all again. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@imi Top admin. He will answer any and all questions you have. He helped me when I was searching for a particular animation to enhance my roleplay, he also is great at involving himself with other's ideas in terms of experience with characters. I'm glad we've got an admin that completely disapproves with robocops and does anything in his power to put a stop to them too.

Someone promote this man.