Staff Appreciation Topic

@Soup @Biscuit @Varyegar @george? 

Whether it has been Property Management, or Legal Faction Management, I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Despite them being busy as ever they are always great to deal with, friendly, and put a lot of effort into their positions. Their interactions has made the Los Santos Insider easier to develop and maintain. Offices, funding, and encouraging us to be apart of the community more solidly as an Official Faction - big thanks to them, and love dealing with them thus far. 

@Giga Too. I've interacted with you once during someone else's /report as a witness. Beyond friendly, and made me laugh.

There's a few more I can't remember at the top of my head.. but highly appreciate everyone I've interacted with since coming back to RP last August.  😇

• Thanks 2

My appreciation goes out to each and every admin that remained humble, takes the time for people and treats them like people. Doesn't hit them up with the "message me on forums I won't reply to you anywhere else" attitude (Only to then make them wait days for a reply). Keep being yourself, don't let the green name tag switch your attitude on your old homies. Remember the struggles you had and felt as a regular player and use those to improve the community around you and make it a better place for everyone.

Sadly I have NO idea if there are admins like this, if there are? I haven't met them yet, statistically speaking there are surely admins like this still around. So if what I described is you? You're the biggest fucking G in this server and just imagine that I tagged you because you definitely deserve it a whole lot more than some of the people being tagged on this thread by their friends.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2

I'd like to thank Josef ( I believe was his handle ) for taking time out of his day to help me with a asset transfer, he went out of his way to help me do this eventually an admin did come and help but prior I made like 5 reports for the asset transfer waiting 30 minutes between each one before giving up. On my last attempt I decided to try /helpme and he confirmed my asset transfer request on the forums before helping me with it on his personal character. He did kinda get a warning for it for stepping out of line since he technically shouldn't have but in reality without him.. I would have probably been waiting today still. And also to the admin that decided to take over the report to prevent him from actually getting into trouble for trying to help me, appreciate both parties ( I believe the admin had an A and a Z in his name? Starting with A memory kinda poopy ) 

Edit: it was Adv I believe after seeing another appreciation post. Shout out to both of them for helping me. 

Edited by Dynath
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Want to thank @JayPeezy for mediating a situation to their best ability and educating over enforcement, calming the parties down and elaborating to their best ability.

Took their time out of their day to hang back and answer/clarify a few rule questions I had to help me get the best understanding of RP quality for future instances. They were the only admin/staff member on at the time and was working overtime to answer multiple reports at the time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...