What kind of roleplay is overlooked/underrated?

More realistic daily commute, especially the transport/trucking folk. I always seen them racing like crazy, single lane road going off road with sport cars to just get pass you. If it's one guy every once in awhile, sure whatever, but it's a constant thing I see. And I drive around like 80% of my time.

Another one is small town/country roleplay and 'farmer' roleplay. Tractors tearing everything up, but all roleplay it like 'grab seedbag, put all in ground.' then start running. Small towns (at least when I am online) are desolate. Tons of 'businesses' with locked doors, and nothing to do.

• Upvote 2

Businesses that provide roleplay items. One of my favorite things to do is go to a streetwear business and buy some new clothes, or Bespoke to buy a new suit, or jewelry store to buy some jewelry. I high-key wish the items you RPly had on you, you had to roleplay buying first, like whatever you're wearing, needs to be an item in your inventory, would be so dope.

Edited by TonyPetronero

Legal role play that IS NOT:

- Casual civilian that just goes to whichever club/bar is open.

- "Business enterprise" 471731 that's really just a bunch of business owners sharing a /cad tag with no real strategy, synergy, means to actually grow/earn money and etc.

Good examples would be these uhm, political consultant kinda shit unofficial faction. Rockford Stategies or something?

GOV in general.

ULSA is full of uh huh, but the concept is great, too.

Aurum Energy.

Also every overlooked  non-generic faction ever. I wanna see some cult shit, dude.

Redneck (countyside) rp doesnt get as much love as it should, too.

Edited by SCANDALOUZ

One part that is often overlooked or underappreciated - leisure activities. From small interest groups to organized clubs gathering to follow a common hobby - cruising, offroading, gaming, gambling, etc... These groups require an increased amount of work with little monetary gain as they contribute to the general roleplay environment and can not be easily managed and monitized like e.g. a bar or nightclub can.

• Wuhtah locked this topic