Disallow modded clothing

Zach..

It's pretty easy - use common sense and matching clothes. If you mod throws in a clipping torso due to being an entire different clothing item or no texture at all it falls under Rule 5 on Character Customizations. As for checkered textures, it is just roleplayed as seen without mods and any "special" or different clothing can always be specified in your character's attributes until Rage 1.1 comes in allowing for mod clothes to be added.

50 minutes ago, Wolfyy said:

-1 if the mods don't make you better then other players and are just visuals it makes no sense to disallow them

You must have missed the problem.

Players are instaling mods in a way that look stupid for vanilla players. Textureless clothing. Missing arms.

7 minutes ago, Marksman said:

1.1 wont change this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, however I was told that with 1.1 adding mods that are used by a large part of the community would be easier and possible to avoid all these missing texture shirts running around. 

22 minutes ago, nateX said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, however I was told that with 1.1 adding mods that are used by a large part of the community would be easier and possible to avoid all these missing texture shirts running around. 

As I've said before, we can't please everyone and the mods we're adding following the update to 1.1 won't please everyone. I'm sure many will still use clientside clothes to fit their personal wants.

Clothing mods have added a good deal of immersion for MC's on the server, which prior to the making of their own modpacks, would wear blank cuts. While the cuts are still blank for many, it increases the quality of those in the MC scene, and their screenshots. 

Disagree. The amount of work for one people put in and have put in to making these types of mods is crazy. I think it should be appreciated, especially by creators like Ighoul who spends time solely making clothing mods for gang culture and rp overall. Second, like already stated the mods add way more immersion than the clothing in the vanilla game alone.