Disallow modded clothing

Zach..

How about adding certain mods that were previously made/edited by members within GTA:W's modding team to the server so that way they can be used by everyone in-game and the issue will be solved, sounds like a better idea to me! And I'm not talking about those silly mods, I'm talking about legit mods that would help with the immersion for both Law Abiding and non Law abiding role-play, there are a lot of mods and ideas to be found and the Modding team has a lot of talented members in it, I guess by the fact Modded cars are being added constantly so can clothing mods, that way everyone would have what they want and immersion would be increased.

Edited by Guest
typo
7 hours ago, Ted said:

Clothing mods have added a good deal of immersion for MC's on the server, which prior to the making of their own modpacks, would wear blank cuts. While the cuts are still blank for many, it increases the quality of those in the MC scene, and their screenshots. 

We have civilians driving around borderline armored vehicles, a corrupt police department and several other issues but the people advocating for this can't be bothered to to a /do asking me what they're wearing.

PD and FD get constants updates but when gang rp wants their own little thing it's suddenly an inconvenience like someone up there said "Throw gang rp a bone" I can get the basis of this suggestion but it's so dumb and just pushes people to use the shitty vanilla GTA V clothes.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:39 PM, nateX said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, however I was told that with 1.1 adding mods that are used by a large part of the community would be easier and possible to avoid all these missing texture shirts running around. 

That is certainly the case, adding mods in 1.1 is as easy as literally dropping the RPF files into a folder from my expierience.

On 11/10/2020 at 10:09 AM, Whatwasit said:

For those who say it's a useless suggestion or don't agree with the suggestion; think about the bigger picture and imagine in a few months the only customization/clothing you will see of other players is incorrect torso placement, shirts without texture, neon green shirt with a pink pair of pants or even no pants. Especially for the players who don't want or have any mods installed.

You might won't give a shit about it, but if it starts affecting the players that lose their interest in roleplaying due to this or affects new players that don't understand were they gotten themselves into and leave again, it directly impacts the server. Stop being selfish.

Don't forbid mods, just set limits. Good suggestion @Zach..