Disallow modded clothing

Zach..

How about instead of limiting others, you make a suggestion to add selected and vetted mods to the server's client to better the roleplay of gangmembers and those who interact with them? 

PD and FD get new stuff all the time from fancy new firetrucks to brand new scripts to better their experience, why not throw gang-roleplayers a bone so they don't have to add mods to their own client to enrich their experience?

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

How about instead of limiting others, you make a suggestion to add selected and vetted mods to the server's client to better the roleplay of gangmembers and those who interact with them? 

PD and FD get new stuff all the time from fancy new firetrucks to brand new scripts to better their experience, why not throw gang-roleplayers a bone so they don't have to add mods to their own client to enrich their experience?

We're getting new clothing. That's ALREADY a thing, but we can't do it yet.

But that thing won't stop people from doing this.

6 hours ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

This 👆🏻

I am really sorry that you can't enjoy your game but don't make suggestions that specifically targets 25-35% of the server population (all the gang rpers). 

It would be a genocide.

And stop telling people how to play. It is a game after all, try to enjoy it. 

8 hours ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

This sums my opinion on this pretty much. 

12 hours ago, Henning said:

Absolutely not.

The clothing brands and different sports team gear added by these packs are incredibly important to gang culture and gang identification. If anything I'd suggest you actually install them because it would be incredible helpful for you as a LEO character to actually be able to see those logo's so you can make see the physical distinction between different gangs. 

I highly disagree with this for two major reasons. 

1. It's very likely that not everyone in PD or SD is going to have these installed so this will instantly cause confusion in character and out of character. 

2. There are tons of gangs and factions on the server and to install all of their modpacks and clothing packs would absolutely kill your game's size and make everything more confusing as to why this homeless man is now wearing a Gucci hoodie and Yeezy's only to find out a mod replaced his clothes. 

I don't see an issue with modded clothing though. It helps add style to faction screenshots and in character images.