Disallow modded clothing

Zach..

• Keane locked and unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, Zach.. said:

Hello,

I believe that we should disallow or atleast limit the amount of clientside modded clothing in the server. Half of the city either has no elbows, is wearing black and white checkerboards, or they RP something that isn't there. Such as hoodies. It's frustrating.

This is a terrible suggestion.

I've not really seen people RP something that isn't there aside from pedantic details I.E the BRAND of what they're wearing. If this is a major deal-breaker for your immersion I'm sure you can say in /B "Please stop RPing this brand, it's ruining my immersion." Another thing you're failing to realize is that most of the people who use these mods I.E the gang community tend to really RP around their own gang. So, a lot of these people have these mods.

I.E I can promise you that at least 90%+ of the Sureno Community (Approx. like 100ish players) use iGhoul.

I can also tell you that gang RPers in general utilise the SSCC modpack.

The RP you do, whatever kind it is - is fine to do without these mods I imagine. For illegal RPers? If we're attempting to portray realism and yet people have to dress like their Mom bought them clothes then it looks a bit goofy bro.

Edited by Vulcar
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1