Excessive Robberies in Blaine County

Ted

11 hours ago, thekillergreece said:

- Avoid areas where the LEO factions do not frequently patrol. The general idea is to avoid areas that can take a long time for LEO to respond and arrive at the crime scene on time.

80% of LS then, just because some people are here for the assets and not for the RP.

I do agree that if you are driving an expensive vehicle, be it Sultan or whatever (modded or not) then robbing is dumb and often done for OOC reasons. Like, why would you rob players when you are literally driving expensive (modded) vehicles? That makes no sense and is not unrealistic unless a proper character development took place for some time (with enough SS to explain the reason).

On 1/3/2021 at 10:37 PM, Wirbelwind said:

I wish you were joking but I was online at the time and saw a call come in.

It was a modded Sultan, too.

4ed699faee.png

it's a whole squad of nonrp people driving 4-5 cars together in groups like fast and furious and robbing everything that moves in the county, i am very surprised that after multiple reports just from me they are still not banned/punished

say a sultan classic costs 200k on average, in this situation photoed before there were 3 of them, that's 600k worht of vehicles robbing a trucker who was returning after delivering the goods aka his truck was empty, so teh whole deal was the 5k /pay

i will put it out here without any shame that one of the people participating in this robbery nonrp scheme is Andrè White.

Edited by zaXer.
  • Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

When you have a Rally at 8PM but hitting licks at 9PM.

Yes, I believe this is the incident I'm referencing. As far as I know, a neon green one was involved as well? It just sounded too ridiculous to be true, but alas. Here we are.

Indeed. Gruppe 6 has had to deal with them multiple times.

And a black one, and a white Sentinel Classic

8de1c1da3e.png

And here's the neon green one!

a0b65c453e.png

Here's it again

I'm leaking this all out here for everyone to see and shame. Total lack of roleplay portrayal at all, even random female characters participate in the violent robberies. And it all gets organized in a rented motel room at Harmony. 

I dont mind robberies in the county. It's how it is, it's an attractive area with high reward and low risk due to the size and response times. It's harder to find people though. But doing robberies like this is just stupid.

Edited by zaXer.
40 minutes ago, Smilesville said:

I was told this was unrealistic for the state a year ago or so when I floated the idea.

The entire FM team has changed since I made that suggestion, mind, but there's my experience with it.

Hoping maybe someone could do this, more of a citizen’s protection organization, or something of that sort.

• Wuhtah locked this topic