Excessive Robberies in Blaine County

Ted

I remember vividly multiple times in LSRP people would come into county areas armed with M4's and in SUV's to rob locals which I always though was ridiculous, because looking into who they were 9/10 times some inner city gang that would logically never be there. From what I've seen, though I'm not in the County often, it's not QUITE as bad here but there have been some honest-to-goodness head scratching moments that I've still witnessed.

1 hour ago, Kue said:

Well Yesterday we caught a couple of gang bangers on Paleto Bay's Motel car park breaking into a car. Soooooo . . . thing persists, there's a crime spree in Blaine perpetuated by city people soooo some people will react ICly purchasing weapons and shooting at strangers no questions asked and some others OOCly by filing reports, gotta say I lean towards the first option personally xDDD

Imagine people from the hood traveling four hours, north-bound, to some random small town with the goal to conduct theft on a vehicle in a small town, which would have less luxurious vehicles than what would be attained in the city.

These people should be reported for poor character OR faction portrayal, if that's the case.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Takiyato said:

I remember vividly multiple times in LSRP people would come into county areas armed with M4's and in SUV's to rob locals which I always though was ridiculous, because looking into who they were 9/10 times some inner city gang that would logically never be there. From what I've seen, though I'm not in the County often, it's not QUITE as bad here but there have been some honest-to-goodness head scratching moments that I've still witnessed.

I also recall this phenomenon.

It was especially stupid when you had Norteño gangs from Blueberry or Angel Pine coming into Los Santos in order to attack gangs around the city. Because realistically speaking, there'd likely be another criminal element in their small rural town that they could beef with as opposed to having to drive 1 - 5 hours into the major city for that.

Coming from a RP server that used to have daily 600 playerbase, it's normal for specific areas/towns to be vulnerable to (excessive) robberies. I'm fine with realistic robbery RP where characters actually are poor RP-wise and rob for money but I'm not find if their sole purpose is to get money, firearms and phone when they are driving a sport car/bike.

It's not a really good idea to rely on police and sheriffs. You could hire Gruppe 6 security if you want protection.

It's impossible NOT to get robbed but you can help decrease the chances of getting robbed;

- Avoid areas where the LEO factions do not frequently patrol. The general idea is to avoid areas that can take a long time for LEO to respond and arrive at the crime scene on time.

- Don't make yourself look easy target. For example, don't be alone in isolated areas or during night.

Though I would prefer if SD and PD focus on their primary jurisdiction before going to their secondary one.

37 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

No joke, they are mugging Gruppe 6 personnel as well. One of the more recent incidents involved the mugging of a Gruppe 6 contractor while he was still at the headquarters.

Should have hired a security company for your security company, dawg.

tenor.gif?itemid=13033576

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, DasFroggy said:

No joke, they are mugging Gruppe 6 personnel as well. One of the more recent incidents involved the mugging of a Gruppe 6 contractor while he was still at the headquarters.

I wish you were joking but I was online at the time and saw a call come in.

It was a modded Sultan, too.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, ShawnM said:

i left my crib to see three dudes jackin shit in paleto bay, when they saw me they whizzed off in a fully modded sultan....

11 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

Probably the same people lol.

16 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

People that can have a modded Sultan usually don't need to commit robberies. Really people there are plenty of stuff they can do, they are just not trying. Open a motel room with a prostitute and stuff, start selling drugs. Oh oh I know, some people may shy away cause these "venues" are TAXED by stronger groups. Yes there are robber parties as well. But plan it geez.

• Wuhtah locked this topic