• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Server Rules: Questions and Answers

8 hours ago, LoLo.Jpg said:

Why is it that there is no set time limits on punishments? Also curious why admins can use their own discretion when handling someones ban appeal? It seems a bit unfair how an admin can just feel a certain way about someone, and continuously extend their ban because they don’t “feel” they should be let back into the community. Like why isn’t there a set list of punishments when it comes to the rules? 

Every situation is different and there are too many variables to codify this.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a simple case of marketing myopia really, you believe you can do no wrong, we can make excuses to claim we are the best, etc. Think about this; PD has access to Teamspeak in which they can call f

It seems that this has suddenly become a "admin discretion" thing which has just pushed ambiguity that amounts to the ever-growing frustration when it comes to consistency in the community. Recently t

Dont need staff to tell you theres no age limit on gtaw buddy. Players below the age of 18 can be mature enough to be in a roleplay environment.

Posted Images

20 hours ago, LoLo.Jpg said:

Also curious why admins can use their own discretion when handling someones ban appeal? It seems a bit unfair how an admin can just feel a certain way about someone, and continuously extend their ban because they don’t “feel” they should be let back into the community.

Initial appeals may be denied with a new date set by the handling admin but If this is the case, it's safe to say that this is not because of who the player is personally, but because of the extent of what they did to receive their ban in the first place, or what they've continuously done to lead them to that point. 

I think it's important for the community to know that intervention of an admin is never personal.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Cortez said:

Can I pretend that my character does not speak English?

There are no rules against this. Your character can speak a foreign language using, for example;

(Spanish) Hello there!

On 4/7/2021 at 4:13 PM, Soup said:

I think it's important for the community to know that intervention of an admin is never personal.

How can you be sure of this though?

Even if you say it's never personal, it's impossible to know that if there are zero public guidelines as to how to punish people for certain rule breaks. It's as much possible that an admin is being personal as well as an admin is just doing their job as far as the player is concerned

Chaining robberies on your character unless adequately roleplayed will be considered unrealistic and a poor portrayal of a character, so be careful If you choose to go that way.

With the recent rule changes, I'm curious - what is considered adequately? What is it defined as or is it on a case-by-case basis by each admin individually?