Server Rules: Questions and Answers

2 minutes ago, BadassBaboon said:

I have a concern regarding faction ck perms.

Does the ck still stick let's say if there aren't any ic reasons behind it? let's say they don't like you oocly and decide to ck you.

9 minutes ago, BadassBaboon said:

I have a concern regarding faction ck perms.

Does the ck still stick if there aren't any ic reasons behind it? let's say they don't like you oocly and decide to ck you.

If a PK is permissible, a faction CK is permissible. That's basically the practical bar. Meaning that since they can't just walk up and shoot you for existing (a PK would be voided because that's deathmatching), then a CK would be reversed too (because it's still deathmatching). 

If a PK is permissible (situation escalated, or person behaved/continues to behave in a way that jeopardizes an entire group, or any other reason that is solid by the server's standard on PKs) then a faction CK is permissible, because in essence, what happens is, you get PK'd and the faction leaders go "we're turning that PK into a CK". But if the PK itself - that was (in theory) turned into a CK - had any form of rulebreaks (DM or MG via OOC vendettas) then it's still getting reversed, and the executors may be punished.

• Upvote 1

Is there a limit to how many jobs one character may have? I mean obviously yeah within realistic bounds of RP in the capability of the character, but is there any specific limit to it? Read through the rules but im not sure i found anything on that.

8 minutes ago, Valkyr_ said:

Is there a limit to how many jobs one character may have? I mean obviously yeah within realistic bounds of RP in the capability of the character, but is there any specific limit to it? Read through the rules but im not sure i found anything on that.

As far as I am aware, there is no script-wise limit to the number of businesses you can be employed by. I believe core jobs (such as mechanic) you can only be employed once by. As you clearly understand, this is dictated by the in-game rules and unrealistic role-play would probably fall under Rule 2: Powergaming.

• Thanks 1
On 4/6/2021 at 11:11 AM, LoLo.Jpg said:

Why is it that there is no set time limits on punishments? Also curious why admins can use their own discretion when handling someones ban appeal? It seems a bit unfair how an admin can just feel a certain way about someone, and continuously extend their ban because they don’t “feel” they should be let back into the community. Like why isn’t there a set list of punishments when it comes to the rules? 

yes