Graffiti on police stations

Paenymion

Happens alot more than you can really think of IRL, especially in LA which is kinda like the heart of vandalism. Here's a few prime examples of police stations being vandalized IRL
250802260_405294404397173_80198205343062

Kill All Cops': California Protesters Vandalize Police Station, City Hall  With Graffiti

Screen_Shot_2020-09-03_at_8.44.45_AM_t80

vandalism_web_2.png?w=1024AP20208692811106.jpg?w=300&format=jpg&qu

Even by the entrances, it does happen and its common, especially if its at an area where the place is super run down.

LAPD.jpg

There's even graffiti all over Davis' Sherrif's station which was added by default since the game's release in 2013

f6Ox41T.png

I could carry on with the countless examples but I think I've made my point enough to show what I mean. Just cause you don't see/witness the shit happen often, IRL or in game, doesn't matter. Trust me, it DOES happen and it happens alot, especially during protests/riots which seem to be a norm in today's day and age.

But hey, if y'all want to continue to aruge about whether graffiti is realistic or not in an almost 10 year old game with an almost 6 year old ROLEPLAY server, that's all you, I'm just stating a couple facts here that alot of people don't seem to know 🤷

Edited by BunnaMan
  • Upvote 2

Is it true that many Police Stations in LA are tagged up due to the criminal activity or area. 

However I think if these things were allowed, it would be a bit chaotic. A lot of graffiti can lead to trolling. 

Edited by Mobb Skit
  • Upvote 1

Never in the history of tagging has a camera prevented tagging, in fact cameras don’t prevent crime. Some of the examples posted in this thread are literally out of view from cameras, and how is this an issue anyway? Yeah okay sure if people are tagging clearly OOC motivated Arial trolls fuck it. But someone tagging “FCK PLC” behind some corner on a station at 3am? Out of everything that could bother a person on this server people this is now a hill to fight on? I wish I could be where y’all are at because that sounds like a pretty trouble free existence 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Never in the history of tagging has a camera prevented tagging, in fact cameras don’t prevent crime. Some of the examples posted in this thread are literally out of view from cameras, and how is this an issue anyway? Yeah okay sure if people are tagging clearly OOC motivated Arial trolls fuck it. But someone tagging “FCK PLC” behind some corner on a station at 3am? Out of everything that could bother a person on this server people this is now a hill to fight on? I wish I could be where y’all are at because that sounds like a pretty trouble free existence 

Worded perfectly. 

I personally have no problem with tagging being done under the cover of darkness quickly. Just as long as the character has considered the risk vs reward properly and the motive is sound. I think it should definitely be on the outside gates/walls of stations though. Once you hop over a wall into the parking area or somewhere similarly restricted, I think it’s fair to say you’d probably be spotted in a short amount of time.

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

This should be a suggestion to permit graffiti being tagged within no-crime zones instead of a discussion.

This, because it's pointless to argue about something that has been quoted by management as being against the rules, doesn't matter how pointless people think it is, it just is.

• Upvote 3

graffiti should be allowed within "No-crime zones" because who cares in the end, it gives rp to people to clean it etc. If you suspect someone to be trolling or not having done rp then forum report them. That is the whole point of that.

This is just pointless.

• Upvote 1