Graffiti on police stations

Paenymion

Express common sense when doing it and especially not right in front of the door where you’d likely be seen. Other than that I don’t see that big of an issue. As long as it’s RPed and you don’t get people complaining when caught for it. 

Edited by Akio

people complain about shootings, now that people do something else than shootings, it's a problem.
Unless it's people tagging blatant stupid shit, there is no problem with tagging up spots.

It's very clear people here just hate anything criminal related and seethe at the sight of it.
Very unhealthy. 

• Upvote 3

There indeed is a rule (IG Rule 12), that makes a few buildings such as the Law Enforcement Buildings a No Crime Zone, meaning no crime is allowed including tagging.

However, just because there already is a rule about certain things, that doesn't mean we can't have a "Civil" discussion about this eitherway. People are free to provide their "Civilized"  opinions on the matter. If it can't remain civilized, the topic will be locked.

Edited by goddessoflife
  • Applaud 1

I'll reitterate what I said before incase what I said regarding the rules were..misconstrued; whilst I disagree entirely with the OP's examples as those are obviously idiotic. I've no issues in principal with graffiti being allowed in any crime free area. As long as timing, motivation, content and placement are all well-considered and that it's well-roleplayed and remains a victimless crime (doesn't target an individual). Who is it gonna bother?

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, nateX said:

Oh no someone sprayed mean words on my wall! 

More like someone sprayed mean words on my wall knowing there's no one online to stop them and no camera script to allow us to find out who did it. And even if there was, facial recognition is disabled because Staff thinks it's unfair for criminals to get caught.