Graffiti on police stations

Paenymion

On 5/5/2023 at 8:38 AM, pateuvasiliu said:

More like someone sprayed mean words on my wall knowing there's no one online to stop them and no camera script to allow us to find out who did it. And even if there was, facial recognition is disabled because Staff thinks it's unfair for criminals to get caught.

That really puts the whole "IC is IC" in a new perspective.

28 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

That really puts the whole "IC is IC" in a new perspective.

There's no new perspective, it's always been what the powers that be perceive IC to be, I wish cops had a lot more investigative-type tools, even if they were OP it'd cut the crime rate in half, force people to be better roleplayers and there'd be better cop/crim rp overall. 

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

Should be an IC issue for tagging, it’s a victimless crime. Should just amend the penal code to make it a $10,000 citation to deface a government property…. Let’s let people enjoy things, it’s a game we’re here to have fun 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Narco said:

Should be an IC issue for tagging, it’s a victimless crime. Should just amend the penal code to make it a $10,000 citation to deface a government property…. Let’s let people enjoy things, it’s a game we’re here to have fun 

The issue isn't with the graffiti itself, it's that people commit crime in full sight of the cameras knowing OOC that the camera footage doesn't actually exist and no one will be able to review it. It's basically using OOC information and OOC limitations for your IC gain.

On 5/10/2023 at 3:52 AM, pateuvasiliu said:

The issue isn't with the graffiti itself, it's that people commit crime in full sight of the cameras knowing OOC that the camera footage doesn't actually exist and no one will be able to review it. It's basically using OOC information and OOC limitations for your IC gain.

If criminals are dumb enough to get caught, catch them. It's IC.

People do dumb shit in front of cameras everyday.

im not interested in having to call public works to clean graffiti off of the police station on an hourly basis should it be suddenly allowed in the ruleset, and im sure public works doesnt wanna spend all day cleaning graffiti off the same spot

it contributes nothing meaningful

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Miami said:

If criminals are dumb enough to get caught, catch them. It's IC.

People do dumb shit in front of cameras everyday.

I can t catch them because gtaw doesn t have a script that allows me to look at camera recordings. Being brave because you know ooc you can t be caught seems like mixing.

23 hours ago, rainbowlarva said:

im not interested in having to call public works to clean graffiti off of the police station on an hourly basis should it be suddenly allowed in the ruleset, and im sure public works doesnt wanna spend all day cleaning graffiti off the same spot

it contributes nothing meaningful

Oh we have general directions and routines set in handbooks. One of the first directives is to go down to Davis station and check if it needs to be cleaned, if so proceed. If not resume working shift normally. Problem with tags is, that they are guarded usually. I was even asked what am I doing when I cleaning the tag on the Davis station. But people are usually scared off, playing PW employees. When you get jumped in Mirror Park for cleaning a multi-million dollar house per request, by couple of kids thinking a Beverly Hills is their turf, then it's something to consider.

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 2