Graffiti on police stations

Paenymion

What are people's thoughts on this?  I've noticed lately more and more graffiti on police stations and not in kind of sneaky areas which you could maybe do quickly and not be seen.  It's in pretty high profile spots.  It feels odd to me that somebody could actually do this in what should be a building that would ICly be surrounded by LEOs coming and going, along with cameras all around.   Some examples:

New PD building, with cameras everywhere:  yllakZa.png

Vespucci HQ, right above the doors

FzPIS0Y.png

Like sure, you can get away with it in GTAW because there's actually not many people about.  But it just feels kind of odd that you could get away with this ICly.  What should my character think about this?  That these buildings are basically abandoned and so locals have started tagging them up?

• Upvote 3

Its mainly trolls and subpar roleplayers who do these kind of stuff. They do not take into account that they most certainly wouldn't be able to get away with it realistically speaking, let alone reaching absurd spots like they are displayed on the pictures. VHQ is rarely used, hence why the graffitis haven't been removed yet, PAB in Hawick is still being mapped so it's not really staffed yet. 

• Upvote 4

It's a crime free zone anyway, so it shouldn't be happening. I'd perhaps understand if there was a protest or movement which brought strong feelings towards the police but if there was unrest the stations would be one of the best protected areas? Maybe if it was just a secluded area of the building but this is literally above main doors, and right between two cameras. It's beyond stupid.

Edited by Moonsong
  • Upvote 1

Realistically even if one is brave enough to graffiti a Police Station it'd be somewhere they (LEOs) will probably not see directly such as back fence or anything like that; spraying the main door would be poor in my opinion because in real life there's constant movement of both citizens and Police Officers around this area along with the officer who's manning the desk, not to mention the cameras; it's also related to why would one will desire to spray a Police Station and risk himself like that?