Ban people that put white wall tires on their SPORT CARS AND TRUCKS!

Straw

2 hours ago, Straw said:

Hi, I am new here, I barely hit my 40 hour mark here guys but the more I go to clubs and other public events the more I see car parking lots start to look like GTA online servers, not even kidding, what is this? 

gta-world-2022-6-30-19-43-52.png

gta-world-2022-7-2-1-30-1.png

gta-world-2022-7-9-3-16-51.png

As a car guy this is jut a big 🖕to everybody not even kidding, this should fall under fail RP or something because its superbly unrealistic, let me give you a backstory to white wall tires. Tires on cars were originally white because thats rubbers natural color, then they added blackness to it for grip. They kept the front sides white for fashion, it was one of those American trends that Europeans didn't like in the 30s. Moving on they just sort of died in the mid 80s with few cars made by GM and Ford in the 90s and then died off totally by 2011 as the Lincoln Town Car was the last car to offer white wall tires and those were skinny too, these guys have full on white wall tires like its a Cadillac V16 from 1932, these are the sort of cars that would fit white wall tires.

1957-Chevy-Bel-Air-Red.jpg

1975_chrysler_a_full-out_video_is_in_the

92121191991118.jpg

In all my life I haven't seen on single modern car besides the PT Crusier that either looks good with white tires or was modded with them, please do something about this admins it's just utterly unrealistic, of course I don't want them banned but a restriction/notification something has to be put up, what do you guys think? thanks for reading.

Oh sweety. You are in for a world of disappointment.... Give it a few months and this will seem like a nonissue and give way to much bigger frustrations. 

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

Honestly, the fact this is allowed to exist or is even a paintjob that's added, should be much more concerning to people.

unknown-39-1.thumb.png.1fad44c16d6165b33724181fd4831220.png

The LS car scene is unironically the most accurately portrayed thing on this server, compared to its real life counterpart. The LA car scene is disgustingly tasteless

grow up lads and just avoid them lol

• Upvote 3

Honestly hoping this discussion is joke.

If it's for real, and you're seriously suggesting to ban or punish people who customize their cars a certain way then... No. This is a completely IC problem. If you don't like it so much, take it IC. Make fun of the car owner for their choice in modifications. RP taping a note to the car making fun of the tires. Or just take a picture of it and post it on facebrowser to make fun of them without putting your life at risk. There's no need to ban or OOCLY tell someone to change their car mods just because you don't like them. Keep it IC and go from there. That's probably the best way to do it.

We're playing on an RP server after all, everything should be kept IC. That's my opinion. Someone's car is modified to be very ugly? Keep it IC and make fun of them on an IC basis. Instead of going to the forums and suggesting that we stop it by banning people.

Edited by ScarletRose
  • Upvote 4
  • Applaud 2

None of the cars shown are lease, the last one is the purchaseable Pariah.

Do these characters have shit taste? Yes. Ban it? No, keep it IC, tell them they have no taste (if your character would think so, not you as a player).

The fact they drive around like a clown should harm their IC reputation if their peers care.

I too am a car guy and wouldn't ever do this in real life, but perhaps someday I'll play a character that likes spinners/dollar wheels and ostentatious white wall tyres, who knows.

• Wuhtah locked this topic