Ban people that put white wall tires on their SPORT CARS AND TRUCKS!

Straw

7 hours ago, Alys said:

Does it give us automatic CK reason though if we see a car like that? 🤔
Asking for a friend

OK. One, I never suggested anything involving CKs. Two, I changed my stance on this on the next page and chose to support it. Please don't use strawman me.

2 hours ago, Straw said:

White walls are the rarest modification on Earth, higher chances are you find in LA a guy with a 24k gold grill or rims than actually white rubber.

So what? It’s not that serious. This doesn’t impact your RP at all besides you not agreeing with the look. That’s an IC problem that you’re mixing with your OOC feelings. Why aren’t you complaining about the fact that every single person mods their car with the highest engine, transmission or turbo? That’s not realistic either, but here we are. If we’re going to start punishing people for mods they put in their car, this server is in serious trouble lol.

No thanks. Keep it IC. 

42 minutes ago, Barbary said:

OK. One, I never suggested anything involving CKs. Two, I changed my stance on this on the next page and chose to support it. Please don't use strawman me.

It was a harmless joke.

I don't mean any disrespect to the OP, but I legitimately thought this was a gag post at first (and even giggled at the title).

Seeing silly lifted cars with ridiculously large rims gives my character an RP opportunity to point and laugh at them with her friends. Things you may not particularly approve of can spur roleplay in ways you might not of initially thought of.

I hate to say, but the increasing desire to eliminate things that people don't like is a bit alarming. We should embrace the freedom of variety. When it comes to things you don't like sometimes you have to train yourself to suppress your initial gut reaction of "eliminate" and search for a silver lining.

Welcome to the server by the way! 😁

Edited by oliviarav3n
Welcomed to server

A true car guy doesn't give a crap what other people drive or like. A true guy will respect other tastes regardless of his own opinion.

I'm not a fan of lifted trucks with low rider tires, but I'm not gonna outright say they should be punished for having them. Its a style, you might not like the style, but at the end of the day, it's not your car so why do you care so much?

Edited by PeopleKind
6 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

A true car guy doesn't give a shit what other people drive or like. A true guy will respect other tastes regardless of his own opinion. All this thread does is prove you're not a true car guy, really.

I'm not a fan of lifted trucks with low rider tires, but I'm not gonna outright say they should be punished for having them. Its a style, you might not like the style, but at the end of the day, it's not your car so why do you care so much?

A true car guy won't respect you for that, but will tolerate you and keep their comments for themselves, probably not siding with you.

That's different.

Edited by Xaleya
  • Wuhtah locked this topic