Bring back cat ears & add male variant

Detailed Description

Bring back / unblacklist the cat ears, and also add a male variant.

Relevant Commands/Items

N/A

How will it benefit the server?

It is unfortunate to see the entiety of the server being punished for a very small percentage of the community, even more people that do follow unique (business) concepts and already have a hard enough time to establish themselves and compete on the server with less unique, but "META" concepts such as generic night clubs and bars that are plentiful. Those unique concepts should be supported, not stepped on when they are already laying on the ground by removing a core item for the concept to function.

As for the male variant, it is self-explanatory. Most clothing items, hair styles and accessories are interchangable between both genders, so having the option for male cat ears only makes sense - may this be for the cat girl café or any other occasion involving costumes.

Edited by orca112
  • Upvote 2

We need cat men 😛 

Also it's pretty interesting, the reason for removal: "the bad portrayal especially in relation to CCWs". 

I'd be curious to know how many times it *actually really happened in a documented manner*. Because given the amount of characters who do really wear cat ears in the real game (not on Discord where it's just a circlejerk)... At best I can think of two, that I came across in 2 years. And one of them it was just for the memes, one time. None of them had a CCW. 

But it's interestingly similar to some real-life social phenomenon that are actually, really studied by actual scientists: how a group of people can panic, over something that is proven to not exist anywhere else than their imagination. And how that panic they created, from nowhere, can lead to actual proper legislation, passed to strike against that danger that never existed anywhere else than their self-deluded minds lol 

Now tbh I don't give a single fuck about car ears in and on itself lol, It's just funny how there's people who don't seem to play outside of their own small group, or they'd have realized cat ears are an extreme rarity. They frighten themselves over something that isn't really documented to be even remotely common ("CCW CAT EAR HOLDERS!!!" maybe there's like 2 documented cases lol). And yet, those deluded Discord memers seem to hold enough "power" to get items removed from the server 😄 It's prodigious. 

Edited by Topinambour

I'm not really a fan of the crinegy cat girl vibe RP 

BUT I also believe in FREEDOM and am against over moderation and regulation that is happening in some aspects of things as of late. So even though I don't really like it, I support the FREEDOM of choice! 

+1

Edited by Late
  • Upvote 2
  • Exodus locked this topic