Bring back cat ears & add male variant

3 hours ago, Goonbag said:

Bring them back.

As a member of the Mongols MC we rely on catgirls for self defence. This decision has put us at a pure disadvantage to our opps and have left us feeling mighty vulnerable. This is the first conflict I’ve died in, in like 12 months and it’s the first one where cat ears have been removed? Coincidence? I don’t think so. 

More importantly, you’ve ruined Kawaii Tuesdays at The Rotten Apple and my kinky-kitty after parties have been shit ever since.

+1 - I’ll do whatever it takes to get this across the line. 

What this man says, as an ex-Mongol and general legend on the server, I second this.

Funny to see how something gets removed upon being labelled as 'subpar roleplay', but when a bigger issue has been on the server for ages the excuses are always just because minority percentage does it, doesn't mean the whole majority is bad. Stop restricting people and bring purrfection back to life, +1.

8 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Funny to see how something gets removed upon being labelled as 'subpar roleplay', but when a bigger issue has been on the server for ages the excuses are always just because minority percentage does it, doesn't mean the whole majority is bad. Stop restricting people and bring purrfection back to life, +1.

I can wear a /mask displaying my character as a cartoon-raspberry-head, no issues with that.

Unblacklist clothing, and indeed adapt tools for both gender models (More looking at the camera around the neck than cat ears here admittedly)

police strippers exist irl

0124ad2420225e1f34d8339cc226b1cb.gif

• Exodus locked this topic