What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

On 3/4/2021 at 4:05 AM, joaoivis said:

At least one federal Agency and a Military one to put some good use to the Zancudo base. I know a Military faction won't take any action into law enforcement but it would be cool for some characters to roleplay it there, just like people use ULSA as development, people want to roleplay military vets or roleplay that they served the army once in their life.

The only federal agency I'd like to see is the FAA.

For the rest, everything can within some boundaries be managed on the local, county or state base. A DOJ federal agency is not needed, the NSA won't have anything to do. The FAA will have limited RP with most active pilots belonging to the government. That doesn't leave you with very much opportunities.

I'd love to see a national gaurd faction created & sit on fort zancudo.

They sit in a base and do what the national gaurd does IRL.

Train. Train more, go home.

Anything north of Tongva Hills, south of Paleto Bay & east of Harmony / Grapeseed is fair play for them to train. That's the mountains, the marshland etcetera.

A national gaurd faction doesn't exist because the people who join it want a big gun & military dress. The faction exists because of the passive RP opportunities it brings to the server.

And who knows what the future will bring? Maybe some day they will be called in. Considering that only the Governor can authorize deployment of the national gaurd and the Governor is LFM/Server Management, we can state for sure that this wouldn't be abused.

I've seen this tried in the past & be more or less sucessful. It absolutely needs to be managed by just the right person, though. And that person is rare.

2 minutes ago, BjornV said:

Maybe some day they will be called in.

Based on the amount of crime and homicides happening day in day out, especially the incidents in the past days it wouldn't surprise me to see the national guard patrolling south LS and Vespucci.

Though I doubt such faction would be approved or not find enough interest if it's focus is on training and being stationed at a base. It is an interesting avenue to explore, but I feel the long term motivation is probably missing unless you have a dedicated group willing to take it far. 

Just now, orca112 said:

Based on the amount of crime and homicides happening day in day out, especially the incidents in the past days it wouldn't surprise me to see the national guard patrolling south LS and Vespucci.

Though I doubt such faction would be approved or not find enough interest if it's focus is on training and being stationed at a base. It is an interesting avenue to explore, but I feel the long term motivation is probably missing unless you have a dedicated group willing to take it far. 

I think that you'll have atleast 40 interested people who will look into joining up long term. It's military base RP which in its own is comparable to ULSA RP somewhat. 

It's the legal side of roleplay. People to go work & they go home. People go to school & go home.

As a national gaurd member you're essentially a reservist. You're not full-time. You'll have a main job, you won't be at the base every day (Though it would be fine to RP at the base daily.). 

It'll be a group of people with a civilian alt/main character who RP those characters as any other civilian.

Same reason I'd love to see reserve police officers/firefighters. 

I'll happily take some Red and Anarchist Skinheads/SHARP on server. Explore some areas of skinhead culture that seem to get lost by the wayside with the focus on neo-nazi skins that feels so prevalent.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Lop said:

Oh this does take me back to better times lol. Great idea. I'd gladly help people kickstart a faction or write a guide on how to accurately portray RASH characters.

As someone who was heavily involved in this culture IRL, I'm happy to pitch in 🙂

FBI if there will ever be a need for it one day, I enjoyed the eye-candy of the passive LEO RP it brought to LSRP. Maybe with the server growing so rapidly, there will be one, one day. I wouldn't mind being able to take part in developing a character off/on-duty. The hard part would be, what would they actually do on GTA:W with the presence of  the current factions. Maybe later though. 

hear me out, State Park Rangers

not an entire brand new department with tons of need for infrastructure etc, literally five guys in the Paleto forest ranger station who go out and encourage hiking, manage trails, encourage fire safety and keep Mt Chiliad safe-r.

a pipe dream i know but i’d love to be state park ranger jerry with his pickup and park hat telling the kids to “be safe out there!”

1 minute ago, KinnyWynny said:

hear me out, State Park Rangers

not an entire brand new department with tons of need for infrastructure etc, literally five guys in the Paleto forest ranger station who go out and encourage hiking, manage trails, encourage fire safety and keep Mt Chiliad safe-r.

a pipe dream i know but i’d love to be state park ranger jerry with his pickup and park hat telling the kids to “be safe out there!”

YES or just National Park Service does it. IF we ever get some stuff related to hunting, it'd be really dope to have Park Rangers or Park Service

• Wuhtah locked this topic