What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Koko said:

A group of thieves. Nothing themed around gangs or classic forms of organized crime. Just a crew of thieves that prepare relatively elaborate hits and stay as anonymous as possible.

This is pretty rare, or group of fixers. That would be awesome too. You need some pros to handle a peculiar situation? If you have enough money, you can hire a fixer or fixers.

8 minutes ago, DLimit said:

O'Neil Mob.

O'Neil Mob was just a gang of Hillbillies selling drugs.

But I meant something more way ''patriotic''. Like making armed vigilante that drives around in 4x4 GMC's.

Trying to politically seperate it from the rest of the state, rising up Confederate flag, making it look like situation in Ukraine.

There was similar faction on LSRP, I was part of it. It was called 13th Regiment if I'm not wrong.

They had military stuff going on, trained shootings, formations, patrols. It ended up in a multiple shootouts with SD and LSPD.

1 minute ago, RolexLV said:

But I meant something more way ''patriotic''. Like making armed vigilante that drives around in 4x4 GMC's.

Trying to politically seperate it from the rest of the state, rising up Confederate flag, making it look like situation in Ukraine.

There was similar faction on LSRP, I was part of it. It was called 13th Regiment if I'm not wrong.

They had military stuff going on, trained shootings, formations, patrols. It ended up in a multiple shootouts with SD and LSPD.

Yes, but that kinda walks over the blurred line of terrorism, which is something they don't wanna see here.

14 minutes ago, RolexLV said:

It think wasn’t called the 13th regiment, wasn’t it some republic with an Eastern European name format? I think I remember what you were talking about, they were trying to secede from the United States and declare Flint County (Angel Pine specifically) to be an independent republic. None of it was particularly enjoyable, well roleplayed or meaningful. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic