What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

22 hours ago, Zani said:

I personally wouldn't mind seeing niche groups such as ghost hunters. Not as trolls, but someone who uploads their 'ghost hunting' on youtube for entertainment and business purposes. More civilian type factions are always good in my opinion, even if they are more of a niche thing.

Honestly, if you get someone like Rafi Habeeb into a faction like that... I'm gonna completely die out of laughter.

Sign me up right now full support

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, joaoivis said:

At least one federal Agency and a Military one to put some good use to the Zancudo base. I know a Military faction won't take any action into law enforcement but it would be cool for some characters to roleplay it there, just like people use ULSA as development, people want to roleplay military vets or roleplay that they served the army once in their life.

As interesting as some sort of National Guard regiment being stationed there would be in theory, I know full well that the majority of the players on this server would severely taint it's potential for unique roleplay in the form of it's members reaching the penultimate stage of on-base orgies & 5'4 soldiers being able to somehow benchpress a truck.

Even then on top of that, their roleplay opportunities would be considerably limited since they can't particularly go anywhere or do anything outstanding beyond drills, base-outskirt patrols and/or the occasional excursion somewhere to do riot control so that the cops don't have to do it.

Something on a smaller scale however like a small but dedicated US Navy force stationed on the USS Luxington engaging in naval patrols with helicopters & patrol boats though would be something more managable however. Gives the opportunity for players to pursue military roleplay without giving them 1/5 of the map intended for at least 50+ players as well as assigning them a permanent task of patrolling San Andreas' coasts for rescue operations or illegal activities.

Even then, with the first point made at the top; I know that any environment that is militaristic would just become another place on the map for people to fuck at.
skaiki-lemieux-save-3.jpg?1600565070

Edited by TinPan
4 hours ago, Mattkov said:

A proper cult sub-faction that has members in every leo faction. An actual properly role-played cult would be insane. I'm not talking about sacrificing humans or animals, but a cultist religion.

If they EVER were to allow a cult it shouldn't be a religious one, make something like NXIVM

9 hours ago, Mattkov said:

A proper cult sub-faction that has members in every leo faction. An actual properly role-played cult would be insane. I'm not talking about sacrificing humans or animals, but a cultist religion.

every thread there's a "CULT CULT GIVE US A CULT WE NEED A CULT" why does the server NEED a cult exactly?

19 minutes ago, Ronnie two poles said:

How about people wanting to mimic skid row?  

Strawberry Bums wasn't exactly a recreation of Skid Row and it's inhabitants but with that same amount of people and some help from admins to spawn tents/trash/props I could see it working really well, as long as the surrounding gangs don't use it as an opportunity to troll like a lot of them did.

Hoping the devs get on this supposed item system re-write soon so homeless characters can spawn in tents of their own on the streets.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Strawberry Bums wasn't exactly a recreation of Skid Row and it's inhabitants but with that same amount of people and some help from admins to spawn tents/trash/props I could see it working really well, as long as the surrounding gangs don't use it as an opportunity to troll like a lot of them did.

Hoping the devs get on this supposed item system re-write soon so homeless characters can spawn in tents of their own on the streets.

I favour this.

• Wuhtah locked this topic