What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

Hello there! I've seen a lot of people talking about original ideas for factions, but never taking them anywhere. 

I'm here to ask the community, what faction would you like to take place? 

I'm willing to take any interesting idea to the next level. I've ran over 2 dozen factions in SAMP, and a faction here. I've always loved running factions to give people a hub for role-playing and direct it in such a way that everyone interacting with us has a good and fun time. 

My faction is coming to a closure with my departure from the server due to ooc events, but once I'm back in a few months I'll be going over these ideas and analizing them carefully, and I'll make a faction based on an interesting idea. 

Remember that a faction doesn't have to be a mafia, or gang. It can be just simply a group of college kids who get together to explore the mountains and sea of San Andreas. 

Based on that, give some great suggestions! 

I'd like to see the standard of all factions across the server improve before people implement new ones. In comparison to other heavy roleplaying games, the factions here are subpar and below the level they should be at for the longevity of the server. That being said, this is made up for by the standard of legal roleplay which isn't much better or worse than other servers. 

I'm not experienced enough to say this is the case for gang/MC roleplay, but is certainly the case for organized crime roleplay. The level of LCN, Eurasian and American organized crime is pitiful. 

Edited by Alexion
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
3 minutes ago, Alexion said:

I'd like to see the standard of all factions across the server improve. In comparison to other heavy roleplaying games, the factions here are subpar and below the level they should be at for the longevity of the server. 

I'm not experienced enough to say this is the case for gang/MC roleplay, but is certainly the case for organized crime roleplay. The level of LCN, Eurasian and American organized crime is pitiful. 

Thank you for going off topic, I hope you realize this is gonna create an argument, going off the original idea of the thread, thanks 👍 

Should've made your own thread if you wanted to get attention on said topic. 

1 minute ago, Santanaa said:

Thank you for going off topic, I hope you realize this is gonna create an argument, going off the original idea of the thread, thanks 👍 

Should've made your own thread if you wanted to get attention on said topic. 

I wouldn't say it's off topic at all. In my opinion, instead of new factions being formed, I think existing factions need to improve or there needs to be a tougher regulation on the factions being accepted. 

1 minute ago, Alexion said:

I wouldn't say it's off topic at all. In my opinion, instead of new factions being formed, I think existing factions need to improve or there needs to be a tougher regulation on the factions being accepted. 

Would love to see California only lore concepts being accepted. People who argue SA isn't California, @Bospy has confirmed it in fact replaces California.

1 minute ago, Alexion said:

In truth, you're derailing the purpose of the topic by shoehorning your overtly-opinionated and embittered view of factions as a whole on the server by hijacking Santanaa's goodly-intended thread. In my opinion, instead of new opinions being formed in this thread specific to one, you ought to stick to the program or stop doing it as OP requested. 

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Alexion said:

I'd like to see the standard of all factions across the server improve before people implementing new ones. In comparison to other heavy roleplaying games, the factions here are subpar and below the level they should be at for the longevity of the server. That being said, this is made up for by the standard of legal roleplay which isn't much better or worse than other servers. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic