Disallow modded clothing

Zach..

As it stands the pack (which is mainly used by gang members?) is just bad quality due to what it replaces. You can't expect people without mods to roleplay something other than what they see. I roleplay someone wearing checkerboard textures when they are, I'm not going to use /ex to check every character for clothing descriptions, that is simply impossible and an unnecessary nuisance.

Pretty recently I came across a court case that had modded visual appearance in screenshots that were used as evidence or counter-evidence, I don't recall, but that is just silly, it had to be put on hold pending this.

I heavily agree with disallowing clientside clothing mods, due to it being immersion breaking when it clips, is invisible or checkerboard pattern (if not the same from the "vanilla" choices. I do strongly agree with putting as many clothing items (including these if they are good) in the server side modpack for as much customizability as possible.

12 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

As it stands the pack (which is mainly used by gang members?) is just bad quality due to what it replaces. You can't expect people without mods to roleplay something other than what they see. I roleplay someone wearing checkerboard textures when they are, I'm not going to use /ex to check every character for clothing descriptions, that is simply impossible and an unnecessary nuisance.

Pretty recently I came across a court case that had modded visual appearance in screenshots that were used as evidence or counter-evidence, I don't recall, but that is just silly, it had to be put on hold pending this.

I heavily agree with disallowing clientside clothing mods, due to it being immersion breaking when it clips, is invisible or checkerboard pattern (if not the same from the "vanilla" choices. I do strongly agree with putting as many clothing items (including these if they are good) in the server side modpack for as much customizability as possible.

As far I'm aware you don't need to "RP" their modded clothes if you don't have their mods installed (Mutual consensus), the rest is the rest.

No. Literally the clothing on the server is made for specific type of role-players and is totally not relevant for gang RP'ers. This means, the server has to ADD every clothing for EVERY faction which makes it almost impossible. This will also create a VERY hard time for the MODDERS and LEAD DEVELOPERS to > Add > Remove > Add > Remove... because factions come but they also GO

Let players have their FUN unless the mods will actually match the 2021 clothing of real life that has Jordans, to Nike shoes, hoodies and t-shirts, to actual sagging jeans and Nike shorts or Adidas shorts, Bape shorts or even nice Tom Ford suits. If not, sorry guys but don't force and restrict certain stuff.

Edited by Exquisite