What do you wanna see from gang RP?

Sixth

Honestly though I’d like to see some longevity from the current official factions. eMe is doing a great job right now and so is hillside, would like to see the other factions follow suit.

I’ve seen a few official factions come and go in the South LS area.

Edited by TyJ
1 hour ago, Slimeball said:

Uk whats crazy? I dont give a fuck if u look at SSCC thread we had more good black RP going than the rest of these shitty blood/crip factions so far if you niggas are so stressed and pressed over good gang rp how bout u niggas stop coming to forum to complain and start actually making it happen. admins just gonna come to forums and see the same 24/7 complaints in this 19 page long recycled paragraph bullshit thread stop talking about it and act on it u sissies

Should showcase the R.P. more frequently than glorifying DMing, then. I've RP'd in Davis for over a year, and most black sets tend to sort of follow the similar trend, which has pushed me away from RPing in a black set, even though I was formerly a member of one IRL... less over-escalation and homicides and more priority on character portrayal.

So far, my best experience was with an old "community" of teens within Covenant during August, 2019.

• Fenrir locked this topic