Change the clothing system, make clothes items

Gonna be a no from me. 

I got 55 clothing slots used, there's no way in hell I'm carrying all those around with me. 

And what about faction clothing for the likes of PD, SD etc etc, are they expected to carry all those clothes on top? 

Edited by JayO

I support this but it'll be a massive pain in the butt to implement, but if I was still a developer I'd gladly take on the task.

I did float about the idea to the dev chats when I was a dev but it was rejected internally due to it being seen as too complicated for many users.

I still think this should be implemented though, as certain items of clothing can be stolen from characters (such as shoes, jackets, hats, etc) or given to other characters as a gift/etc.

1 hour ago, JayO said:

Gonna be a no from me. 

I got 55 clothing slots used, there's no way in hell I'm carrying all those around with me. 

And what about faction clothing for the likes of PD, SD etc etc, are they expected to carry all those clothes on top? 

Locker room? Drawer? Uh... you shouldn't be carrying around clothes with your characters and /outfit anywhere and whenever you want 😄

If all you wear is a t-shirt and jeans and rotate 2 or 3 outfits, I can see how this might be appealing, but anything more complicated and this becomes a nightmare, unless the coding and UI is extremely good and flexible (the same physical item can be worn in a number of different ways, for example).

I don't think this is needed. Besides, you can already RP stealing shoes, I've seen people do it.

• Upvote 1

No thanks. Sounds incredibly annoying. 

I have like 30 outfit slots. And just... converting all those outfits into individual clothing pieces that I have to then micromanage in an inventory just seems very very tedious. Along with them possibly being stolen and then having to remake the outfit again (Are outfits even going to still be a thing with this suggestion?). Absolutely not from me.

or jua

15 minutes ago, peasoup said:

If all you wear is a t-shirt and jeans and rotate 2 or 3 outfits, I can see how this might be appealing, but anything more complicated and this becomes a nightmare, unless the coding and UI is extremely good and flexible (the same physical item can be worn in a number of different ways, for example).

I don't think this is needed. Besides, you can already RP stealing shoes, I've seen people do it.

Gonna steal yours, Sydney. -1