What are some valid levels of escalation with “legal” roleplayers?

You’re walking through Mirror Park with your homies before someone calls the cops on your group for acting “suspicious “ and what not, this is not a specific example but it ties back to the broader question. What would you do in this scenario? What would be fair levels for revenge?

Of course they will call cops if they spot someone on their lawn or even if someone acts suspicious. For most of people this is an obvious choice.

There doesn't have to be "revenge" everytime someone alerts cops to someone or a group acting suspiciously. This happens everywhere in the world. Now how would you even know someone called cops? Ahh yes, cause cops have a tendency to arrive anywhere with lights and siren on. That's bad for them, that's literally telling the gangsters, that someone called them right? Conclusion, everyone should be mindful of such situation, do we call the cops, just cause a group of people is just doing nothing? Or they walk over our yard, yes that is suspicious and you should call them.

But, if they are not, then why? And for the other side, if no one is arrested and you are just checked for affiliations and called off, of a private property, it can be humiliating, but is it really worthy of exacting revenge on someone, who lives in a million dollar house and no matter what you do them, will be literally prioritized in this world and century? Cause like it or not, those with money always had bigger support from law, than someone from projects. Classes still matter today.

26 minutes ago, Bingoliath said:

I'd get in my Elegy and find the person who called the cops on me.
Then I'd use my CCW permit I got when I turned 21 and PK the person who did it.

38 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Of course they will call cops if they spot someone on their lawn or even if someone acts suspicious. For most of people this is an obvious choice.

There doesn't have to be "revenge" everytime someone alerts cops to someone or a group acting suspiciously. This happens everywhere in the world. Now how would you even know someone called cops? Ahh yes, cause cops have a tendency to arrive anywhere with lights and siren on. That's bad for them, that's literally telling the gangsters, that someone called them right? Conclusion, everyone should be mindful of such situation, do we call the cops, just cause a group of people is just doing nothing? Or they walk over our yard, yes that is suspicious and you should call them.

But, if they are not, then why? And for the other side, if no one is arrested and you are just checked for affiliations and called off, of a private property, it can be humiliating, but is it really worthy of exacting revenge on someone, who lives in a million dollar house and no matter what you do them, will be literally prioritized in this world and century? Cause like it or not, those with money always had bigger support from law, than someone from projects. Classes still matter today.

Valid points but if you ask me, gangs rule by fear especially in the east where they’re more connected to their roots.

I would tag up their house and break their windows, do simple shit like that.

48 minutes ago, RoyalPainter said:

You’re walking through Mirror Park with your homies before someone calls the cops on your group for acting “suspicious “ and what not, this is not a specific example but it ties back to the broader question. What would you do in this scenario? What would be fair levels for revenge?

Life isn't fair. People get killed over grams of weed. People get killed because others falsely think they snitched. Some people get killed because people falsely think they're undercovers. We can sit and say oh thats not fair, oh thats not realistic, oh em gee ud interact with a legal person like that irl?! It doesn't matter, all that shit happens. And uh, if they take the risk to kill someone they *think* is an undercover or snitch incorrectly, there's a decent bet they'd still carry out the action if the circumstances were the same and they factually knew the claim was true, which, also happens. 

55 minutes ago, RoyalPainter said:

You walking in Mirror Park, a known place for housing, you walk on the street and someone suspects you, he or she will call 911 and cops will stop you, if you explain yourselves properly they'll let you go about your day. Simple as that.

While working as a security guard in real life, I've noticed cops being called on suspicious behavior randoms showed in most cases nothing happened, only once cops actually detained and found drugs on person. So yes, it happens in real life too.

I had the police called on Habeeb when I was doing a bus tour. The caller said I was a terrorist and kidnapping her friends WHO PAID TO COME ON THE TOUR. The police showed up and even an admin showed up (probably cos terrorist was used as keyword, i'll never know). I explained to the police WHUT FACKA and went about the rest of the tour.

On reflection, I should have grabbed my CCW and hunted her down for calling the police but I didn't!

• Applaud 1
Just now, Late said:

I had the police called on Habeeb when I was doing a bus tour. The caller said I was a terrorist and kidnapping her friends WHO PAID TO COME ON THE TOUR. The police showed up and even an admin showed up (probably cos terrorist was used as keyword, i'll never know). I explained to the police WHUT FACKA and went about the rest of the tour.

On reflection, I should have grabbed my CCW and hunted her down for calling the police but I didn't!

Collo Terrorista xD

• Wuhtah locked this topic