Damage modifier when fighting underage characters

Snoot

I would love to see a damage slider in general, for people roleplaying different types of fighting prowess. Some people play characters with some background in professional fighting or such, while others abhor violence and can't do much more than hold their hands up and hope for the best.

There are a lot of young people in street gangs and such, and that's fine, but they never really face the consequences of being a tiny kid in a world full of adults. If I was roleplaying a kid, I'd love to act tough and get the shit beaten out of me until I finally one day woke up in a hospital having learnt my lesson. That's a good story, and that's what makes roleplaying fun.

dont support, there are a lot of teens that will beat up grown men. Have you seen how a Samoan teen looks? And before you say that's a one-off and shouldnt effect the suggestion, there's literally an entire fac samoans of like 20+ people.

Why should my scrawny adult character be able to beat up a buff samoan teenager? This is an RP server we dont need damage modifiers to tell people how to RP. 

+ I myself used to drag grown men out of cars with my friends when i was 14 in Bosnia, should I get ajailed in real life for un-rp? This suggestion is ridiculous. 

• Red. locked this topic