Damage modifier when fighting underage characters

Snoot

5 hours ago, Snoot said:

It's simply the realism of street gangs. They recruit young locals.

Lots of gross things are realistic - that doesn't mean we need to go RPing out every single one. I hear child sex trafficking is real lucrative nowadays, but we don't engage in that sort of RP, and rightfully so.

Individuals under 15 make up less than 15% of gang membership anyways, but you wouldn't know that from the server population.

Get rid of it.

9 minutes ago, Smilesville said:

Lots of gross things are realistic - that doesn't mean we need to go RPing out every single one. I hear child sex trafficking is real lucrative nowadays, but we don't engage in that sort of RP, and rightfully so.

Individuals under 15 make up less than 15% of gang membership anyways, but you wouldn't know that from the server population.

Get rid of it.

Make a topic in the general discussions about it or a rule suggestion, posting here is pointless.

Normally agree with your points but eeeeeeehh, you're taking a massive stretch with the sex trafficking example and it's not the best look. 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST

This sounds good in theory but it should be left to roleplay.

I hate 13 yr old characters that act tough and fight adults and then cry in /b asking why you're not scared of a middle school kid, but it happens.

If they wanna use the script fighting to powergame how strong they are, report it.

• Red. locked this topic