Turn rain chances UP again

Kappaurel

Ok hear me out a second, there are scripts out there that can be linked to IRL weather websites, and change the weather in game to match, if we can't convince you to increase the rain chance, then I would recommend a script like that, so that our weather would always match Los Angeles, thus making it more realistic. I just want to see more weather changes, instead of always sunny.

Edited by Chris Farmer

It doesn't take a degree in geography to understand that it doesn't rain enough. And LA isn't Death Valley, it's approx. 3 hours apart.

And right now? As of writing this, it's 24 degrees celcius in Los Angeles, and 17:35 (5:35pm). In Death Valley? It's 49 degrees celcius and 17:35 (5:35pm).

California is 423,970 square miles.

The United Kingdom in entirety is 242,495 square miles.

California, is big enough to be a country in its own right.

United States is a federation.

LA is not the entirety of California and as a result, weather is more likely to change in LA compared to other parts of California.

It rains more than this, yes, just not all the time, like it would on the European continent.

So +1 from me. Up the chance of rain.

Edited by Wynters

+1 From me. I need some variety in weather, adds lots of roleplay opportunities. Skids in cars and bikes, trying to get out of the rain, getting caught in a storm whilst out in the middle of the country side, flooding warnings, vintage car owners clambering for garages to avoid rust and boats dealing with rough seas. I like it, lets go. 

As long as it will be done properly, as before, it rained way way too often, felt like it was every 5 minutes. Also to who ever suggested weather sync, there's a issue, server is on UTC time, meaning it's ahead of LA in it's time by several hours, so weather will be off, since night time is chillier than day and such.

And changing to US time? Heck no, server has both EU and US players, UTC is middle ground.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
  • Wuhtah locked this topic