Turn rain chances UP again

Kappaurel

The rain in this game is usually thunderstorms. Thunderstorms are way too loud in this game and occur so often. I’ve seen rain this month a few times. People who say they don’t see rain are just not online when it does rain. It’s a no from me.

Ok, so i guess democracy spoke and we won't see more rain but still, the continuity and realism arguments have been debunked already, i will keep repeating it but how do your mind really works when a climate inaccuracy hurts your perception of realism more than all the usual nonsense you meet IG, aka overly high crime rate, everybody carrying a gun on a daily basis, overly slutty and simpy characters whose life only revolve about sex (they do exist but they are overly represented and way too visible here), overly exagerated hate speech from trollish characters, the simple fact that blaine county is NOTHING alike the real LA suburbs to begin with like how do you defend that at some point, and many other things you could and will face when connecting on the server. But no, rain is too much. You won't actually get wet from it, it's only happening on your screen, chill.

Then, saying rain forces you indoor, whoa...

Are your characters made of sugar or what lmao

Like seriously guys, everybody in game playing tough but some waterdrops from the sky are too much to handle, how about you put a coat on this tank top and keep going with your day like every normal people does when it rains IRL.

Also, again, there is a clear gap between asking for a few more rain and having it every couple days, no, players who complains about never seeing rain are not exagerating, i have 486 hours on my main character and i have seen rain four times and thunder once since early december and i have talked with a few other players that would have had the same. To add to this, the rain never last for long enough and pours out of the blue. It would actually be really nice to have full rainy days, keep it rare if you need to, but do not make it for like twenty minutes, forcing the panic on the characters and having to change outfit twice in an hour makes no sense and we would all agree on this.

• Wuhtah locked this topic