What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

3 minutes ago, Jägerbomb said:

I'm not any better myself, I created a faction too, but I've also come to realize that you can still provide the roleplay and the hub for new players that you're talking about, by joining a faction that's already established. 

I mean a new hub, many people have other interests that aren't available in any current faction. 

An active news faction that goes live often ingame.  You know how if there is a fire, or a shooting, the news trucks turn up and interview witnesses on the scene etc.  I rarely see any ingame live events coverage like that.  RCRP did it quite well, they had phone-in's where callers were broadcast live and it just helped connect the city together and keep everyone in the loop on what was happening.  (Of course, you can tognews if you don't want it).

They could also get told by the script what the weather will be like soon and update us on that.

Edited by Paenymion
49 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

Hello there! I've seen a lot of people talking about original ideas for factions, but never taking them anywhere. 

I'm here to ask the community, what faction would you like to take place? 

I'm willing to take any interesting idea to the next level. I've ran over 2 dozen factions in SAMP, and a faction here. I've always loved running factions to give people a hub for role-playing and direct it in such a way that everyone interacting with us has a good and fun time. 

My faction is coming to a closure with my departure from the server due to ooc events, but once I'm back in a few months I'll be going over these ideas and analizing them carefully, and I'll make a faction based on an interesting idea. 

Remember that a faction doesn't have to be a mafia, or gang. It can be just simply a group of college kids who get together to explore the mountains and sea of San Andreas. 

Based on that, give some great suggestions! 

So,

I kind of think we've more than enough gang / MC / Mobster factions, some things i'd like to see are:

Btw, we already have a group of college kids, about 120 of them last time I checked! 🙂

Legal wise.

I'd like to see a religious / church faction,

• we've all got sins to confess!

Illegal wise

I'd like to see a religious /church faction,

• because nothing screams more corrupt that churches!

And/or some cults

• Epsilon (a play on scientology, have a big corporate building in LS)
  • Smaller cults etc.

Edited by Alyssa McCarthy
  • Applaud 1
9 minutes ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

So,

I kind of think we've more than enough gang / MC / Mobster factions, some things i'd like to see are:

Btw, we already have a group of college kids, about 120 of them last time I checked! 🙂

Legal wise.

I'd like to see a religious / church faction,

• we've all got sins to confess!

Illegal wise

I'd like to see a religious /church faction,

• because nothing screams more corrupt that churches!

And/or some cults

• Epsilon (a play on scientology, have a big corporate building in LS)
  • Smaller cults etc.

Cults are an interesting idea and I'll definetly document myself on them. Good stuff! 

• Upvote 1

Legal:

An active church/mosque faction

An active high school faction in South Central

Illegal:

A Maravilla street gang

A faction based completely based around white collar crimes

A Filipino street gang (Satanas, Jefrox, Sarzana, etc)

Tagger crews

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic