What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

Just now, bidi bidi bom bom said:

All of the gang characters want school rp. You’re one of those who assume all gang members are ruthless n emotionless huh? I dont think you realize the amount of RESIDENTIAL characters around gang factions.

I won't speak about my assumptions since I can come out as rude!

Anyways, if there is a real community interested in that RP I would love to see it happen.

My doubts about the highschool being made up only by little gang members will still be there, but that's just my personal view.

2 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

And of those, how many are actually interested in education, and how many are just there to be part of gangs?

Some of us would gladly roleplay in a fully functional high school environment it’s if done correctly. But every time a project like that is done, it’s done horribly and leaves sour tastes in everyone’s mouth.

5 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

I haven't seen that many kids under 17-18, have you?

Thing is, people will make characters at those ages. 

When I made my Romanian clan, there were 3 Romanian characters. I got contacted by people ooc, and those 3 characters developed into 20 characters. People WILL make characters in order to rp with said faction. 

1 minute ago, Santanaa said:

Thing is, people will make characters at those ages. 

When I made my Romanian clan, there were 3 Romanian characters. I got contacted by people ooc, and those 3 characters developed into 20 characters. People WILL make characters in order to rp with said faction. 

This is true. Really good point.

Just now, bidi bidi bom bom said:

All of the gang characters want school rp. You’re one of those who assume all gang members are ruthless n emotionless huh? I dont think you realize the amount of RESIDENTIAL characters around gang factions.

This. A high school could provide a huge piece of development for gang characters. High schools and middle schools irl are big breeding grounds for gangs. There's also tons of opportunities for people wanting to play as local kids who want to excel in sports and make it out. Would also be cool for people to play as teachers in a gang infested school (check out Stand and Deliver and 187). 

1 minute ago, voucher said:

This. A high school could provide a huge piece of development for gang characters. High schools and middle schools irl are big breeding grounds for gangs. There's also tons of opportunities for people wanting to play as local kids who want to excel in sports and make it out. Would also be cool for people to play as teachers in a gang infested school (check out Stand and Deliver and 187). 

That poor teacher in you know what 🥺

• Upvote 1

A multi ethnic group of disenfranchised, impoverished individuals — effectively a gang but without some of the trappings. Less indoctrination, and more of a "we're just trying to make it" mentality, but still in the hood, so some obvious gang behavior.

Ran something like that a while back on a different server.

• Wuhtah locked this topic