[SALEHBLOG] A New Way Forward: An Independent Platform for an Independent Los Santos

Al-Malikah

5 hours ago, Al-Malikah said:

I am open about the fact that much like our founding fathers,

Username: Red

Comment: founding fathers were british because there was no such thing as an american nationality at the time, don't get the point there

1 minute ago, Sim said:

Username: Red

Comment: founding fathers were british because there was no such thing as an american nationality at the time, don't get the point there

Username: BlaineCountyRocks
Comment: she cant even say "our founding fathers" L.O.L. she is not english!!!1 #FuckIndependentMayors

On 10/11/2020 at 12:31 PM, Al-Malikah said:

We can pearl-clutch all day regarding me characterizing the often complex circumstances of an arrest with marijuana as one of the charges or we can get to work.

Username: ConcernedCitizen

Comment: Almost missed this little golden tidbit too. Marijuana being listed as one of the charges does not mean that's why they were arrested. Obviously they were arrested for something else. If they had marijuana on them, of course it would be listed as a charge. Still won't make them a felon strictly for the possession charge. Its a misdemeanor charge. Even with intent to distribute, its still listed as a misdemeanor charge. It doesn't become a felony until they are carrying 35 grams or over which is then classified as drug smuggling. At that point, they deserve to be arrested. So explain to me how do they become felons by simply "smoking a blunt"? Your words, not mine.

When I saw the marijuana arrests that take young kids smoking a blunt and rack their record up with fines, misdemeanors, and eventually felonies

Someone doesn't know their penal code. Still awaiting your answer to my previous post. For reference:

*User would be using a VPN to hide their IP and location*

Edited by Cellestine

Username: Korean George
Comment: Dear @ConcernedCitizen stop trying. She also claimed to work only for poor and clients that often couldn't afford her services, even though she worked for Republican party, going as far as filing charges against Democratic party in their name.
I had my hopes high but sadly this candidate is no different than most of them, sadly wasted potential...

• Upvote 1
On 10/11/2020 at 3:59 PM, DjoleK said:

Username: Korean George
Comment: Dear @ConcernedCitizen stop trying. She also claimed to work only for poor and clients that often couldn't afford her services, even though she worked for Republican party, going as far as filing charges against Democratic party in their name.
I had my hopes high but sadly this candidate is no different than most of them, sadly wasted potential...

Username: ConcernedCitizen

Comment: I'm starting to gather that. She claims she was too busy to respond to my initial post, but proceeded to post 3 times and answer other people's questions after mine. Amazing how politicians can just magically ignore facts brought up to them and then call people "mud slingers" when we point out legitimate problems in their manifesto and question their character. Ridiculous. $10 that the next person who asks a question, she'll answer right away.

*User would be using a VPN to hide their IP and location*

Edited by Cellestine

Username: Ayzee

comment: Yo what the fuck is this bitch saying? We pay insane taxes? Nigga in comparison to the paycheck I receive I DONT GET TAXED SHIT. FYM you tryna get this city worse off? Typical. You’re not for the people. Idk wtf ur for, maybe for refugees. Look I aint complaining about my low taxes because I like money but let’s be fuckin real.

lawyers AINt for you. They’re after that paycheck. They don’t care about your rights, it’s just extremely convenient, progressive, and it pays. Every logical citizen knows this. She defending people out there who murdered people like gtfo bro. My boy Oswald got my support bro. True gentleman. 

I dunno who’s worrying about their next meal. I roll through the low income areas often and all I see is kids with fly ass sneakers, fights, guns popping off or people getting stabbed. TALK ABOUT THAT.

theyre tryna hide that crimes rising bro

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic