Another batch of civilian vehicles

More civilian cars should be added. I am, however, for sports cars as well. Why not? If someone is roleplaying rich or around expensive vehicles, they shouldn't be left behind just because. Add low, mid-range and high-end civilian vehicles. Motorcycles too. Bicycles. Boats. Planes. Helicopters. Electric ones too. There's so much.

I've browsed the GTA wiki recently and was quite surprised to find out a whole lote of suitable vehicles existent in the base game, but not added to this server (yet).

Adding more definitely won't hurt.

This counts for all categories, though- a more in four door sedans won't make sports car drivers switch to them for their spins (and vice versa, people who would not have bought a fancy car either way won't just buy one now because it's added to the server).

Just now, knppel said:

I've browsed the GTA wiki recently and was quite surprised to find out a whole lote of suitable vehicles existent in the base game, but not added to this server (yet).

Adding more definitely won't hurt.

This counts for all categories, though- a more in four door sedans won't make sports car drivers switch to them for their spins (and vice versa, people who would not have bought a fancy car either way won't just buy one now because it's added to the server).

This is for mods, not base game vehicles.

• 1 month later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic