Community PC wallpaper Using Ai

Hi ! I loved the post where everyone was showing pictures of their characters done with Ai art that I will link here

I had fun making my personal characters GTA game cover poster when @Welsh gave me the idea to make a wallpaper with art from the post.
So here is a first attempt at it ! hope people like it and if I missed anyone I'm sorry I just had limited spaces and picked pictures I thought would fit and give a wide range of culture to show the servers identity ( cops , races , gangs etc) . I also tried to match the colour a bit so blueish was to the left and the desert to the right so its the City on the left and Sandy shores to the right at least that was my plan.
Feedback would be cool! I'll tag all the people I used .  I would love to make more wallpapers / game cover art if people keep posting Ai for me to use or if anyone would like a cover art of their faction / character let me know 😄 .
I don't want to just ai generate random people and make my own covers to me this project felt cool cause it was peoples are of their characters, so this is a wallpaper that represents the server.
DISCORD: 
I have been given permission by Nervous to post a link to a new Discord a couple of us have put together in the early stages for people wanting to chat / share ai art to help us get better at it. This will stop people flooding the main GTA:W discord with them for people who do not want to see. If anyone is interested here is the link https://discord.gg/jkX4VGdK please be respectful there and read the "read me" section. 
wallpaperv1.png?ex=65a54457&is=6592cf57&
Version 2 : Exchanged @Welsh art to try and match the style more. Keeping both versions up for peoples preference
wallpapertemp2.png?ex=65a5760b&is=659301
I did a company version smaller in size for Senlog ! my character works there  and a SASP version requested by somebody
templateposter.jpg?ex=65a73e85&is=6594c9SASP.jpg?ex=65a82274&is=6595ad74&hm=2081

@PeopleKind @TheWalp644 @baddie @mj2002 @Jacooob @Invictus @Spookie @DLimit @Martyn @orca112 @Cartoonhead @Leather Clad Lad @Sebz @junkhead @CertifiedKiller @Lomadias @ScarletRose @marbella mondays 

Edited by Lelorna
  • Upvote 27
  • Thanks 3
  • Applaud 4
15 minutes ago, Welsh said:

NGL, I've been boring friends and family with my AI creations, but I'm hooked to it. 

This looks awesome.

Haha same I have so many of my Character that I have no real use for but still want more!