Thoughts on Andrew Tate's speech about GTA?

shqipster

An overzealous pimp and hedonistic icon for frustrated teenagers and young men.

As for his arrest, he fucked around and found out why having MLM money doesn't make you a mobster.

Younger me would've felt for his alpha male shit. 

You don't need a guy with a Bugatti to pressure you to improve yourself and it's not something you can do overnight.

Be patient with yourself, don't blame the others or the "Matrix", and be a decent person. Don't see life as a competition, because it gives you tunnel vision. 

It's a pretty fucked up situation financially and socially, the last two generations have been through more economic crises and societal/technological changes faster than the others, hence the anxiety. 

Edited by munnezza
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Prosecutors leaks keep getting juicier, Andrew tate keeps screaming the matrix attacked him - but he attacked him, guys going to jail on his own words, the MLM scam aside - He's being sentenced on his own words specifically the PHD(Pimpin' hoes degree) where he teachs young boys the loverboy method and explains how to traffic a human with the power of love - all on perception how bad it is, if you view finding women from poor countries where they would clearly be vulnerable to your charm / lifestyle and luring them in with a promise of love but giving prostitiuon  as okay, then taking half their money and telling them it's taxes because fuck it they fell for it as okay, then he's a good guy - if you think that's bad? Then he's a bad guy - all on your perception / morals, regardless of that, by the law it's 110% illegal.

He's a charismatic Jeffrey Epstein, a good looking Harvey Weinstein, if you will.

One of the things in prosecutors leak included a case from 2021 which was locked away, A woman escaped the Tate compound and fled to the nearest police station - Upon arrival she made her complaint - The person being beaten and forced to work 12 hour shifts with 5 minute breaks etc, The chief rang Luana Rudu(One of "tate's angels", former police officer) who then showed up to the police station, began humiliating the woman and beat her up infront of the chief before having the chief lock the case away...

The lover boy method comes under the human trafficking act under most European/UK laws - which is why he's being charged as a sex trafficker, as it seems not many people know / understand this.

For a smart guy - certainly couldn't watch his mouth, a lot of the evidence their going to be using will be videos of him staring at a camera speaking to you, the evidence is him, he is the matrix, andrew attacked andrew.

Full prosecutors leak:
https://www.gandul.ro/actualitate/exclusiv-politisti-de-la-voluntari-suspectati-ca-i-au-ajutat-pe-fratii-tate-sa-scape-de-unele-acuzatii-fosta-politista-luana-radu-ar-fi-fost-omul-de-legatura-19913869

Small 3 minute clip of PHD course(Evidence which will be used in court)

Bare in mind that clip is 3 minutes of 15 minutes - It gets way worse and way more fucked up shit is said, want to watch the full video? BUY hustlers university now for your chance to view it, my refferal code is tonytate12

Edited by TonyMontana12
Spelling corrections
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1

the tate model

say something controversial/admit to illegal actions

get the kids paying you £50 a month to reupload those clips with subtitles

people will call out tate in the comments

boosts interactions

boosts in algorithm

people who dont like him comment more

hes on everyones screen

halfway through realises his old clips exists

tries and makes up a new narrative

goes to jail based on everything he said and has admitted to

complains that the matrix is out to get him when he brought it on himself

andrew tate

--

I don't like Andrew Tate at all. But I think it's ignorant to ignore the fact that there is plenty of young men who have changed their lives for the better because of Tate but that does not excuse his actions and horrendous attitude towards women which will end up being soaked up by his audience and followers. His views on mental health don't work for people actually suffering with mental illnesses, he's a covid denyer or anti-vaxx (don't remember) and no better than flat earthers. He ignores science and thinks he knows everything. Just because more young teens are getting off their ass and trying to make a positive change in their life does not make Tate a good person. Good things can come from Bad people

• Applaud 1
8 hours ago, Narco said:

tate haters are pretty interesting, hating on a man for trying to help young men break out of their comfort zone and out of their laziness to make something of themselves and becoming an independent man. He's not wrong, we need to break out of the matrix and make something of ourselves. 

Any dummy who speaks a lot will at some point spit ''facts''. He's just another ''life coach'', con artist to my eyes. Glad if it's working for him but I don't need someone's opinion on how and what I do with my own. 

Edited by Peruvian Flake
  • Upvote 1