who spliffed SADCR and why

Gallagher

If the new leadership manage to improve the balance between custody to patrol services then cool. However, I kinda doubt it since it's a very challenging thing to do. If previous leaderships failed to balance the ratio (ie. people still complained about lack of custody staff), I don't see how it'll be better this time around. I'm not sure if decreasing hiring standards on civilian custody staff would help.

SADCR was something I was expecting to happen because it would be a new faction with unique aspects such as it being... a correctional facility faction that focuses solely on custody and all that. 

In my opinion, I suggest temporary disabling LSSD's Correctional Facility and let SADCR handle such those responsibilities. If everything fails and the SADCR turns out not to help the custody RP and/or performs worse than the LSSD's Custodial RP? Disband the faction and reintroduce custody RP in the LSSD.

It's healthy to test the waters instead of, I don't know, be hesitant to test things out for the first time because of X.

Unpopular opinion but I have a feeling SADCR would end up like GPCF on RCRP. Popular for a few months, then die out entirely because everyone wanted to RP an inmate and nobody wanted to RP a guard. I worked my ass off for nearly 2 years running GPCF as the warden but unfortunately when theres a lack of interest for CO RP, not much you can do. 

As someone that LOVES CO RP and would honestly love to be able to help in the project due to my experiences running a prison faction, I just don't think it'd be a very long term thing. 

Edited by PeopleKind
22 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

Unpopular opinion but I have a feeling SADCR would end up like GPCF on RCRP. Popular for a few months, then die out entirely because everyone wanted to RP an inmate and nobody wanted to RP a guard. I worked my ass off for nearly 2 years running GPCF as the warden but unfortunately when theres a lack of interest for CO RP, not much you can do. 

As someone that LOVES CO RP and would honestly love to be able to help in the project due to my experiences running a prison faction, I just don't think it'd be a very long term thing. 

Sadly I'm afraid a lot of things on GTA World gets a lot of hype in the beginning but people tend to be bored rather quickly.

This message is a follow-up to our conversation with @Midwest, @Large Hazard. We weighed up wisely and thought this out fully, assessed pros and cons, and adopted a final position in the community's interest. Just to ease your concerns, we've agreed to move forward with the project. Another update will follow to communicate the ETA, the progress that has been made to date, and who will be sailing the boat. In the meantime, join the project Discord https://discord.gg/ab5ztDgM if you have any suggestions. 

• Upvote 8
  • Applaud 2
25 minutes ago, Stephen said:

This message is a follow-up to our conversation with @Midwest, @Large Hazard. We weighed up wisely and thought this out fully, assessed pros and cons, and adopted a final position in the community's interest. Just to ease your concerns, we've agreed to move forward with the project. Another update will follow to communicate the ETA, the progress that has been made to date, and who will be sailing the boat. In the meantime, join the project Discord https://discord.gg/ab5ztDgM if you have any suggestions. 

W

16 minutes ago, Gallagher said:

we did it boys 

lock thread pls