Speed Bumps

Narco

+1 support.

A couple of speedbumps in some low-income locations (like The Grove), and few speedbumps and mainly camera's in higher income locations (around Star Tower, perhaps?) would seem like a great compromise.

However, I see this going better through an IC thing with the Department of City Planning.

22 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Not really it’s a server issue that people drive like fucking idiots regardless of the servers rules and laws 

Yes, but it can be taken into account when making it into an IC thing, since modified/race cars on the streets of San Andreas have become quite common (too common imho)

I kinda repeat this from other topics, but just multiply insurance cost by how many driving related infractions are on your record.  Eventually it will become too expensive to drive crazily.  I think that's far better than putting speed bumps down etc.  It would naturally improve people's driving slowly and steadily.

2 minutes ago, Paenymion said:

I kinda repeat this from other topics, but just multiply insurance cost by how many driving related infractions are on your record.  Eventually it will become too expensive to drive crazily.  I think that's far better than putting speed bumps down etc.  It would naturally improve people's driving slowly and steadily.

This will simply encourage people to run away from the police when they shouldn't, or to use namechanges when the price is too high.

On 7/26/2021 at 1:18 AM, Rushing said:

Speedbumps were added for a brief period of time and all they did was flip cars over and bug out. 

i mean to be fair... speedbumps are a deterrent and having your car flip over because you cant drive would deter

• Wuhtah locked this topic