The status of Davis Mall

Speaking as someone who has just recently started playing GTA:W again, I had no idea this place even existed. After all, there was never really any incentive to go there for me. When I'm looking to RP and socialize with people IC'ly, I usually go to open businesses or areas where I know people will be hanging out.

Didn't want to undermine anyone's hard work when it first came out but the interior of that mall is all wrong considering where it's located at. The Davis Mall is based off of the Slauson Super Mall. I believe that they should port that interior over to a new location and then swap the Davis Mall interior into something more fitting of its real life counterpart. The interior should also be one open body rather then broken down into smaller interiors, this way when you enter you can see if people are actually roleplaying in there rather then stepping into an empty interior, with empty interiors inside. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Slauson+swap&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjI5YLm5rnxAhXYuZ4KHUYGDS0Q_AUoAnoECAEQBA

Are the businesses inside the mall lease-able via the UCP? Possibly we could introduce this so people can actually open their businesses inside the mall. It’s perfectly reasonable to do considering all shopfronts in a shopping mall like that are leased spaces irl.

That might not be the final fix or solution to bringing activity to the mall but it would definitely help as a place to start, IMO.

That feeling of excitement was killed when people found out it was a couple stores and a escalator. It doesn't really provide much for RP opportunity.  The main thing that brings traffic to a area is a committed group of players who decide to RP there. Without that you can't expect much but a couple things that could help would be:

Make the interior bigger with benches and places for people to post up

Make a food court with a bunch of random fast food spots that anyone can go /brecruit at and start RPing

• Wuhtah locked this topic