The status of Davis Mall

12 minutes ago, jcat said:

Make it a no crime zone?

Isn’t it already? Not the parking lot, but I thought the mall interior is meant to be crime-free. 

————

nvm. Just learned that the customization interiors are crime-free but not the open spaces in the mall.

interesting. 

I don’t know if making the mall crime-free would help attract more ppl. Are there actually players that avoid the mall because they’re afraid? 😂  I think most players would be eager to experience realistic mall rp, if anything. And that includes keeping a close eye on your wallet and shopping bags. No one is getting held up in the mall when there are cameras all over. 

Edited by Taina
27 minutes ago, ChickenOffSky said:

Is there something that could be done done to spark life in it?

2 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Wasted potential.

OP could remake this topic as a poll.  Ask the playerbase why they're not using it, ask them why the potential is wasted.  It could be as simple as not enough people know about it, or know what features it has or what mall/business rp it could offer.

1 minute ago, zUgg zUgg said:

We need to look at reinventing and invigorating the purpose of the mall. It isn't a safety issue that will magically fix it; we need to drive people to want to RP and go inside. 

I agree with zUgg zUgg. The mall would probably see increased use if something of good quality came to be there, such as a store with some great minds behind it opening there, or enough people choosing the location because it has some merits as a hang-out spot. I think it would need a bit of an overhaul to be a cool hang out spot for young characters, but it is definitely doable if some mapper became interested enough in the place.

• Wuhtah locked this topic