Do you keep GTA World a secret from your friends / family?

Geo.

I don't keep it a secret but it is honestly something that is barely asked. I play games and everyone knows that but I play a huge variety as well from adventure to shooter to RPG's. If they ask me what I play I just answer with COD, GTA, Assassins Creed, etc.

When I am on teamspeak or discord I just tell my family that I am talking to friends and that's that.

I don't hide it when friends and family are asking what I am playing, GTA RP is something that is difficult to explain even to a gamer who has not gotten into any sort of role playing games, I simply tell them it's a game they got to try and play themselves in order to understand the fun behind it.

My girlfriend knows everything. She watches me play all the time and I tried to get her to join but she declined. My mother sort of knows that I still play "that GTA RP game" from when I was 15 and used to play in 2007 on LSRP.

I won't tell any of my real life friends about this. I'm too embarrassed and whilst we're old enough that they wouldn't care, to me it's a very personal thing. It's just too much to explain and it would never come up in conversation, what's the point in telling them.  

Edited by Late
  • Wuhtah locked this topic