Magnolia Records x Gruppe 6 Press Release — CCTV Released

ecstasy

Username: realNikkiJames *would be a verified checkmark present*

Comment: I love it how retards are shouting ''uh, uh, uh where lawsuits then?!??!?!?!?!''

Bitch, lawsuits take time to prepare. You can't just make a lawsuit in a matter of 48 hours.

G6 are monsters, and this isn't their first slip up. I am glad their contracts are dropping like flies. Major partners like ULSA and the Hospital have already dropped these murderers, rumors are going around the city is having a meeting soon, and partners of G6 are being boycotted. Viva la resistance! I get emotional when I see this city can still work together against a common foe.

Edited by Nikki
1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Username: realNikkiJames

Comment: I love it how retards are shouting ''uh, uh, uh where lawsuits then?!??!?!?!?!''

Bitch, lawsuits take time to prepare. You can't just make a lawsuit in a matter of 48 hours.

G6 are monsters, and this isn't their first slip up. I am glad their contracts are dropping like flies. Major partners like ULSA and the Hospital have already dropped these murderers, rumors are going around the city is having a meeting soon, and partners of G6 are being boycotted. Viva la resistance! I get emotional when I see this city can still work together against a common foe.

Username: sirBonesAlot

Comment: stfu bitch noone cares about u go back to the kitchen n make me a sandwich lol

6 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Username: realNikkiJames

Username: TheREALNickyJames

Comment: Why are you pretending to be me? 

2 hours ago, Zayyy said:

Username: Aguyfromls

Comment :- Whole situation is wrong.

After the incident, the retarded ULSA people were still dancing as seen in the footage.

1 : They can't because it's a false statement. They're just hurt because the retarded event of 2021 was cancelled, thank god.

2 : Aggression, probably. The place itself had enough guards, he probably caused a lot of trouble, thus, he had to be taken down for the safety of guards and others.

3 : Because it was okay, he assaulted the guards with a deadly weapon, they had the rights to open fire.

4 :- This, because the DJ himself is a retard from ULSA. Most of the people seen in the footage? They're all students of ULSA.

I'm sorry for the guard who isn't here with us anymore. ULSA people are worse than mallrats, they're fucking sick people. You can see in the footage how they were just dancing around the dead body and enjoying the vibe. Now they're all butthurt because their fucking retarded party is cancelled. 

The cancelg6s trend is also done by some retarded ULSA students who were in the student.. infact, 90% of the people who are making that trend stay? They're all from ULSA.

Username: Alyssa McCarthy

The loss of life is tragic, and my sincere condolences to the families and everyone who was hurt and/or had to witness the senseless loss of lives (both inside and out of the venue), at what should have been an enjoyable event for people who love music.

I'm unsure why the above poster is angry at students, they were in no way responsible for the horrible violence that occurred. In the large crowd below, there is only 1 student who is onlooking at the shooting in horror.

Another student, slightly off camera, who is a medical intern was quickly making is way to assist the situation.

unknown.png?width=600&height=427

9 hours ago, Woona said:

Username: Coolguy69

Comment: Just sliding this over to the proper authorities so they can take care of you. Not really needed. Not even scary either lmao "I make your face look funny", fucking clown lol.

Username: Colonel

Comment: Come and suck my Russian dick you faggot i already wrote my number. 

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic