Magnolia Records x Gruppe 6 Press Release — CCTV Released

ecstasy

Username: offthemeds

Comment: if you come at me in a public situation. if i have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself, it's a self-defense situation. im not gonna be happy about the devastation, but i will be happy that i defended my own life. if that what it takes to defend myself.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, doubletrio said:

Username: offthemeds

Comment: if you come at me in a public situation. if i have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself, it's a self-defense situation. im not gonna be happy about the devastation, but i will be happy that i defended my own life. if that what it takes to defend myself.

Username: Whatever

Comment: And charged with multiple counts of murder, happy 25 to life.

52 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

((Video would be captured from a CCTV camera. Any IC usage of information in the video will be reported to Admins))

(( What do you mean "Any IC usage of information in the video will be reported to admins"? Is the video not on this internet blog post ICly? ))
Edited by u10sil
3 minutes ago, Woona said:

Username: Coolguy69

Comment: I hope to god you're not a CCW holder, because if you are you're mentally unstable incel and need help.

Username: onCWIPcuh

Comment: CCWs and PFs are for trust fund kids that want the ability to shoot someone when they're loosing a fistfight. I just throw hands like any normal human, take a joke kid.

Edited by Corey_
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic