Magnolia Records x Gruppe 6 Press Release — CCTV Released

ecstasy

1 minute ago, didoka120 said:

Username: Colonel

Comment: Yeah or course he peacefully entered the club with ten other thugs, running down the guards at the entrance and shoving the customers. He was going after a female G6 Guard.

Username: LFR
Comment: Found the G6 employee. It's all on video man, it's all there. Stop trying to lie your way out of it like the statement and the interview, you're just hurting yourselves more you dumb fuck. You know what would have worked, "We apologise for what happened on the 23rd of January. We have terminated the employees involved, will work closely with the authorities to receive proper training so that this never happens again. We are sorry to the young mans family that we murdered.

Instead it's just, "WE ARE HEROES, WE KILLED AN UNARMED BLACK, DID I MENTION HE WAS BLACK? WELL HE WAS BLACK. AND THERE WAS LOADS OF THEM AND THEY WERE BRAWLING AND THEY HAD GLASS BOTTLES THREATENING US SO WE SHOT HIM!" when the CCTV clearly shows what happened.

Fucking pathetic. Glad they'll get no business in this city. Failed as cops, failed as security, maybe now Horny's burgers will have some employees.

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 3
2 minutes ago, lux said:

Username: LFR
Comment: Found the G6 employee. It's all on video man, it's all there. Stop trying to lie your way out of it like the statement and the interview, you're just hurting yourselves more you dumb fuck. You know what would have worked, "We apologise for what happened on the 23rd of January. We have terminated the employees involved, will work closely with the authorities to receive proper training so that this never happens again. We are sorry to the young mans family that we murdered.

Instead it's just, "WE ARE HEROES, WE KILLED AN UNARMED BLACK, DID I MENTION HE WAS BLACK? WELL HE WAS BLACK. AND THERE WAS LOADS OF THEM AND THEY WERE BRAWLING AND THEY HAD GLASS BOTTLES THREATENING US SO WE SHOT HIM!" when the CCTV clearly shows what happened.

Fucking pathetic. Glad they'll get no business in this city. Failed as cops, failed as security, maybe now Horny's burgers will have some employees.

Comment: I am not part of the Gruppe six company, I am a business man who watches his interest and it is not the first time when I see G6 being put in a bad light because they served their duty. 15618620 call me and I make your face look funny, Damir.

Username: CDog32

Comment: G6 are a group of wannabe police officers, when their blue haired lesbian officers aren’t munching pussy they’re acting like fucking idiots, this right here just shows why they shouldn’t be allowed to work in Los Santos. 

Edited by Stiggz
3 minutes ago, didoka120 said:

Comment: I am not part of the Gruppe six company, I am a business man who watches his interest and it is not the first time when I see G6 being put in a bad light because they served their duty. 15618620 call me and I make your face look funny, Damir.

Username: Whatever

Comments: If only they weren't full of themselves. Like they even dared to do a pull over? Like who the fuck they think they are?

Edited by Engelbert
54 minutes ago, Victoria said:

Username: skywolf428

Comment: So many angry teenagers commenting, grow up. People get shot at, even killed, every day in LS. And no one really cares about that.

Username: Wallahi

Comment: "Look at me I am edgy and cool. I do not care about things, look how brazen I am, look at how cool I am brushing things off. People DIE dude, get over it eugh whatever, why can't you be cool like ME and my furbait name. Who cares about people dying. Doesn't matter if you personally witnessed the event in front of you own eyes just like get over the fact you saw an unarmed man die."

Big ass brain logic, if you're dying and need help I hope someone just goes up to and says "People die every day in LS get over it. Who cares?"

2 hours ago, didoka120 said:

Username: Coolguy69

Comment: Just sliding this over to the proper authorities so they can take care of you. Not really needed. Not even scary either lmao "I make your face look funny", fucking clown lol.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic