What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

10 minutes ago, Brown Buffalo said:

A Native American tribe that has a legal representative who fights for independence from the oppressive Whiteman.

There’s a tribe already, Tongva nation might interest you if you want native roleplay. I think they’re a very well put together and thought out faction. 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:55 PM, Earlll said:

Towing Faction! Would be cool to have a faction dedicated to towing. Would be beneficial for broken down vehicles also could aid PD! 

It has been tried many times. Pd doesn’t like independent towing companies and will not let you get anywhere near other peoples cars. 

1 hour ago, Lucas Welch said:

It has been tried many times. Pd doesn’t like independent towing companies and will not let you get anywhere near other peoples cars. 

But that's why Towing companies exist? You think PD has special squad of mechanics for accidents? No they call contracted towing company.

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Lucas Welch said:

I can't speak for my faction but me personally I think this would be a good idea.

I was thinking of eventually attempting to start something with Hungarian Organized crime, seeing that the roleplay is massively different compared to Slavs and other Eastern European countries. Seeing as my main character is currently jailed, I’m thinking about looking into this.

• Wuhtah locked this topic