Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

38 minutes ago, Juicebox said:

We’re not in LA, we’re in San Andreas. Stop acting like we have to adhere to LA like it’s the end all, be all. We’re in a fictional landscape. If it snows for 2 days, big deal. The broken interior reasoning I understand to advocate for no snow. The immersion though? It’s not the end of the world.

Well, if you take roleplay seriously then it's a big deal. If you just hit the club for hours and dance and then jump in your car and drive around the map for 4 hours. Then I understand it's not a big deal to you, but however for role-players who actually enjoy developing a character it's not good to have snow that so stupid, that it doesn't even make sense.

9 hours ago, Woona said:

Good thing we're San Andreas and not California.

Exactly. If we we're following california realistically then everyone would cry that there's weed dispensaries and they can't make money off weed anymore. It's literally 2 days a month for 2 months, thats 4 days out of 365 days and people are crying and shitting and pissing their pants. 

Edited by Pathway
6 hours ago, shot 2 da vein said:

I'll play when it's over. I suggest you do the same. Cancel your next months donator too. Generally when it comes to people not listening to your pleas, you punish them where you know it'll hurt.

Stop playing, cancel next months donator. Job done.

Oh fuck hes gonna cancle his bronze donator, servers never gonna recover from that -$2.50 😭pleaaase bro dont do it

1 minute ago, Rozi said:

That some people like pointlessly complaining about shit that isn't an actual problem.

well there you go, there's your problem. you think that if something doesn't matter to you, it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

not sure how you ended up in an RP community with that thinking but oh well.

Just now, yerro said:

well there you go, there's your problem. you think that if something doesn't matter to you, it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

not sure how you ended up in an RP community with that thinking but oh well.

If you're going to act like a child and attack me, take it to PMs. If you don't want to do that, then keep your shit to yourself.

What's the point on arguing though?, some people like it, others don't, according to the poll here more people like than dislike it, in my opinion the management did right by adding it for a couple days a month during winter.

Whoever /really/ hates the snow can just, I don't know, not play for two days? if it's really that game breaking for them? Or focus their RP indoors? The snow indoors shouldn't really be that big of a deal since you're supposed to priorize the chat over the looks.

Edited by Amellis
  • Applaud 1
24 minutes ago, Rozi said:

If you're going to act like a child and attack me, take it to PMs. If you don't want to do that, then keep your shit to yourself.

pointing out the fact you're narrow-minded and your passive-aggressive behavior is unfit for an RP community is acting like a child, to you? okay. wasn't betting much on it anyway.

• Doosty locked this topic