Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

Just now, ThatDutchPerson said:

If you believe the staff team ruled incorrectly, there is a procedure for that; a staff report.

Lay out your case, send it to the appropiate admin (in this case Nervous) and await the outcome.

No, that's not something that is handled via a staff report. This is something that's handled via a public discussion, which is what we're having here.

Just now, Nervous said:

We're talking about 3 days of snow, you guys need to calm down and relax. Enjoy the snow roleplay, your interior isn't permanently affected 🙂 

With all due respect, many of us will opt for not playing those three days, instead of watching the snow in any interior I enter. 

Just now, Nervous said:

We're talking about 3 days of snow, you guys need to calm down and relax. Enjoy the snow roleplay, your interior isn't permanently affected 🙂 

@yerro and this is where your case has been denied.

Nervous, I honestly think you did an amazing job.

Sometimes we need to have a bit of fun over realism and you manage to balance it out. Kudo's, and thanks for clearing this up! 🙂

7 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

@yerro and this is where your case has been denied.

Nervous, I honestly think you did an amazing job.

Sometimes we need to have a bit of fun over realism and you manage to balance it out. Kudo's, and thanks for clearing this up! 🙂

I mean, if you're interested that's not where the case has been denied, had a private conversation about it. But hey, I guess you've been looking for a chance to tell someone to shut up, so alright, you can have this one.

Just now, yerro said:

I mean, if you're interested that's not where the case has been denied, had a private conversation about it. But hey, I guess you've been looking for a chance to tell someone to shut up, so alright, you can have this one.

Its more aboutt he fact that you keep telling us to listen to the minorty, and we are all ears.

But what you want is to force your decision down the throat of the majority, and yeah, we don't agree with that.

I'm listening to both parties as equals, but I jsut don't agree with your points and you should respect that as much as I respect your /opinion/.

17 minutes ago, Nervous said:

3 days with snow interior means 3 days with no ERP!😫👉🏽👈🏽

• Doosty locked this topic